biff is offline Associate Member

lower abdominal fat

is there a supplement for burning fat that targets your lower abs i've lost about 20 lbs through diet and exercise and this is the only thing thats really holding me back from getting the look that im looking for.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biff
    is there a supplement for burning fat that targets your lower abs i've lost about 20 lbs through diet and exercise and this is the only thing thats really holding me back from getting the look that im looking for.
    No there is no supplement for fat loss in specific areas, HGH will have some fat loss effect on the site injected, but is not a supplement.. Morning cardio, diet, and doing your abs correctly will all play a big role. Also an ECA stack will help with fat loss, but as far as the lower abs,, thats up to you..

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    I would reccomend CLA's and L-Carintine.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=biff]is there a supplement for burning fat that targets your lower abs i've lost about 20 lbs through diet and exercise and this is the only thing thats really holding me back from getting the look that im looking for.[/QUOTE

Sorry man, no such luck, just gonna have to do it the old fashion way---
    diet, diet, diet, and more diet ; also; lots and lots of cardio

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kman
    No there is no supplement for fat loss in specific areas, HGH will have some fat loss effect on the site injected, but is not a supplement.. Morning cardio, diet, and doing your abs correctly will all play a big role. Also an ECA stack will help with fat loss, but as far as the lower abs,, thats up to you..

My god, will someone make a sticky please.

There is no way to spot reduce, repeat after me, there is no way to spot reduce...

Diet and cardio.

I am using hgh and the spot reduction is negligable.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    My god, will someone make a sticky please.

There is no way to spot reduce, repeat after me, there is no way to spot reduce...

Diet and cardio.

I am using hgh and the spot reduction is negligable.
    Theres no garantee even with alot of cardio its going to melt away.

I use to get tons of exsertion over two jobs very physical use to put in about 7 miles a week on foot for a few weeks still no change. Not even the time i put in 21 miles in a week did i loose a pound at all. I was also a very light eater back then had nothing less than 1500 situps a week for about a half year and i did gain size and a ton of strenght but nothing on the tummy happend.

Some people its easy some with luck some just have the stuberness time getting it to go away.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    no such thing as spot reduction unless you go for liposuction bro

Thread Information