BigDogRonnieC is offline New Member

what does every one think of creatine????

i get into this argument with a few of my friends, about creatine i personally think creatine is not as powerful as every one claims. i would much rather get just the straight up powdered monohydrate instead of paying 50$ for cell tech or some name brand. but they claim that it has just done wonders for them and that it is the best think next to aas. i have taken aas and creatine and you cant even compare the two, but they think it is some miracle supplement. i was wondering what every one else thinks and if creatine has really done what every claims it does or is it just hard work in the gym and creatine has just pushed you over that plato??? or has it put those 10lbs of lean muslce and helps you bench 30 lbs more?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    ive used creatine and i think its prety good as long as u use it right and depending on what kind u use...i also agree just to buy some sort or straight powder over the name brand stuff but in some casses u have to get name brand stuff cuz sertain kind only comes in the name brand form...

AlluiciousJones is offline New Member
    Creatine is one of the strongest supplements that you can take legally now. It's sad that creatine is one of the strongest supplements that you can take legally. It worked great for me, and i plan to use it many times in the future. There is no comparison between AAS and Creatine. Creatine raises Adenosine Triphosphate levels and AAS raises testosterone levels , one directly contributes to muscle growth. Take a guess which...

- Ally

skribbble is offline Member
    When do you guys usually take creatine? Im taking it also but only take it 15 minutes after a workout.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    was there any truth to that story about creatine causing brain swelling from excess water retention?

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    no but i heard excess use makes ur face look like ur sig pic......lol naw i didnt here that

anyone got truth to it

FamLay is offline Banned
    All creatine really does is fill youre muscles up with water...you don't want that itll all go away

Robs is offline New Member

anavol

I just got a bottle of anavol creatine and i was just wondering if all my gains will go away after im done. But after done i will still be taking protien.

Weight.172
    BF.17%
    bench reps.165
    Bench max. 205

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by FamLay
    All creatine really does is fill youre muscles up with water...you don't want that itll all go away
    your statement is not true.. alot of the creatine products you see out now are made with other ingrediants to focus on cell volumizing with little water weight...not all creatine products will make you bloated..

BROOKYLNLIFE is offline New Member
    anavol does not bloat you. i take it and i love the results. altough as stated before its not a miricle.... just train hard and the anavol will give you a lil boost

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    was there any truth to that story about creatine causing brain swelling from excess water retention?
    No truth to that at all, you have cerbrospinal fluid (CSF) in your brain not water and you have receptors that pick up when their is too much intracranial pressure (ICP) from the CSF anyways.

Creatine ethyl ester will give more powerful effects than any other creatine form or transport system and it will not bloat you at all as it is cell-permeable.

nsa
    Old thread....

Quote Originally Posted by BROOKYLNLIFE
    anavol does not bloat you. i take it and i love the results. altough as stated before its not a miricle.... just train hard and the anavol will give you a lil boost
    Anybody that has worked out should be taking creatine IMO. It is a staple to my diet for the greater part of a year. It doesn't give you any amazing, or fast acting results, but as said above, it just helps you through that lil added boost.

Glutamine77 is offline Junior Member
    you need to take it with simple carbs postworkout since I've been doing this I have seen a great improvements in my gains
    here's the link to make your own cell-tech
    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/cr...h-homemade.htm

nsa
    If you use CEE you don't need any silly transport system because its cell-permeable.

Taurus is offline Member
    i used creatine and it gave me my best gains so far...i maintained most of my muscle mass even after i stopped using creatine...great stuff.

nabs is offline New Member
    Hey Guys...liked this thread on creatine, cuz actually I was planning on going out and buying my first bottle today. I plan on taking creatine and whey-protein shakes, so I was wondering when should I be taking the two. I hear that the best times is right when u wake up, and right after your workout? Comments? Also, I am currently 170lbs, some muscle and some flab, so I plan on keeping my cardio up and keep on weight training, so I'm hoping this way I will cut the flab, and add some pounds of muscle
    comments?
    thanks dudes

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Whey protein is good first thing in the morning and definitely protein after you train. Creatine, some are made for pre and some are post-workout

Thread Information