jmillerdls is offline Junior Member

Problem with Nolva and Clomid bottles

Well, not really much of a problem but...how do i get the oral syringe in there? if i have to end up just ripping off the whole top (which appears to be made for a regular syringe)..what should i then cover it with? Its currently some rubber in the middle with metal on the outside of a glass container.

Also..the Nolva seems to have solids in it...should i just shake it up? i read something about maybe heating it...but the jar is glass and i dont really have tools to be moving around steaming glass...but just let me know what to do
    Last edited by jmillerdls; 12-02-2004 at 08:44 AM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    When in doubt use the "search" button. It is like a get out of jail free card.

wow, im going to have to go through the hundreds of posts that have the word nolva or clomid in them? yikes..ill be here all day

nothing huh? cmon...i know you guys are using this, none have had this same problem?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    are you sure its nolva and clomid in regular "test bottles"??? if so you can just cut that metal top off and take out the rubber stopper or just use a regular syringe....you take it orally so it doesnt have to be sterile....you didnt get this from a research site i assume?

yes, i did of course...and i just have an oral syringe...hmm

alright, the oral syringe wouldnt fit in the little glass bottle..so i poured some out into a shot glass..then transfered unused portion back. Now...i must say..this stuff is disgusting, i mean, gagariffic. Mixed it with just a bit of grape juice hoping i could mask it.

Quote Originally Posted by jmillerdls
    alright, the oral syringe wouldnt fit in the little glass bottle..so i poured some out into a shot glass..then transfered unused portion back. Now...i must say..this stuff is disgusting, i mean, gagariffic. Mixed it with just a bit of grape juice hoping i could mask it.
    It really could gag a maggot.

If you do the search you will a) learn more than you ever wanted to know about clomid b) find ways to make it more tasty.

Not raining on your parade, but searches are great things.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    It really could gag a maggot.

If you do the search you will a) learn more than you ever wanted to know about clomid b) find ways to make it more tasty.

Not raining on your parade, but searches are great things.
    that would be dumb to search though posts, and knowing that theyre are more than 550 posts with clomid in there, his results might not even show up, and if they do he will have teo sort through 10 full pages each one filled with 20 threads, that is a waste of time my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    that would be dumb to search though posts, and knowing that theyre are more than 550 posts with clomid in there, his results might not even show up, and if they do he will have teo sort through 10 full pages each one filled with 20 threads, that is a waste of time my friend.

I agree with you. Much smarter to write posts that no one answers. That way you give no info at all.

I mean, sh*t, why read if you could learn something???

Thread Information