peachy is offline New Member

Exclamation m1t + 4-ad stack - my cycle diary

right im going to post regularly here a diary of my first cycle as it gets underway, comments and chat welcomed.

before i start the diary of my cycle, here is the vital information.

cycle: [straight outta nsa thread almost]
    Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of underground labs M1t
    Weeks 1-4: 2 squirts ED of transdermal 4-ad+**
    Weeks 1-4: 1200 mg ED of milk thistle
    also cyclone whey/carb shakes., and colostrum 3000mg per day

daily half at 11am, half at 11pm

PCT: [have now managed to source nolva and chlomid,(if anyone wants my 6-oxo =])
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid

therapy.
    Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

height 6'3"
    weight 86.4kg
    b.m.i 23.4 [bodyfat pretty much non existent.]

programme:
    mon: day1
    tues: cardio/legs/basketball 2 hours total
    weds: day2
    thurs: cardio/legs/basketball 2 hours total
    fri: day1 & cardio/legs/basketball 2 hours total
    sat/sun rest

next week would resume on mon with day2

been running this schedule or thereabouts for a few months, and am fairly happy with it, the content of the workout days has been

changed about a bit to keep up the variety.

day1: chest and back / arms
    warmup row/top xt/core excercises (plank/leg raises/sits etc)

dumbell press:
    12x20 10x24 8x26 6x28
    incline machine:
    12x40 10x50 8x55 6x60 - dropsets
    upper back machine:
    40x12 50x10 55x8
    latpulldown cables:
    1redx12 3redx10 5redx8 - dropsets
    rear cable cross:
    light
    bar curls [slow]
    12x20 10x22 8x26 - dropsets
    french press
    12x20 10x20 8x22 - dropsets

day2: shoulders / arms

seated dumbell press:
    12x14 10x18 8x20 - dropsets
    seated smiths:
    12x12.5 10x18 8x20 - dropsets
    lat raise d/b alternate arms:
    12x6 10x7 8x8 - dropsets
    front weight raise:
    12x15 10x20 8x20
    bar curls [slow]
    french press

day3: legs

legs are now worked on the alternate cardio/basketball days, 2 hours every other non work out day.
    typical week

mon 29th november: first day of cycle

took the first 5mg of m1t last night at 11pm, along iwth a squirt of 4ad+ and the mt [milkthistle] morning dose this morning, and into the gym at about 2pm, [shakes before and immediately after (maximuscle cyclone 1.5 scoops with semi skimmed)]
    Well im not sure if I should be feeling any effects yet, but already feeling slightly absent, and the warmup is rubbish, feel really unmotivated, and unusally hot and flustered, the air con in the gym is at 18 as per normal but it feels like im working out on a muggy day in the summer, or with a hangover or something.
    first lifts on the d/b press are very poor, tiring MUCH quicker than normal, and cant complete the set ive been running fine for the last 3 weeks. [might just be a monday thing though as i have sat/sun off for rest, although it has been a quiet weekend]
    res of the workout improves as i go around, and im feeling unusually energised by the end.
    appear to be noticeably pumped in the changing room afterwards, apparently much more than normal... already?

tuesday 30th second day
    big headache day today, libido still fine though, and no sign of lethargy, but it is only day 2 =], lots of work to do in the office, which may be contributing to the spaced uptight headache feeling.
    basketball at 8pm, still carrying headache, and feel very absent, useless session, no energy, terrible decision making, tiring VERY quickly, return home feeling very downbeat, worst session in months.

weds 1st third day

still no sign of any sides apart from headaches, which im still getting.
    back in the gym about 2pm for day2 of workout, really good session, really energised, could quite happily of stayed till closing time, but limited myself to workout, and a couple of small extras. definetly felt pumped, and strong, some days are like that though, still nothing that could be solely atrributed to the p/hs although today did feel very good. no weight change from monday, so not piling on the water just yet. gonna stick with low dose of 4ad 1 squirt evening and one in morning as sides don't appear to be kicking in yet.

will upload before pic asap.

skribbble is offline Member
    Hmmm seems not bad, I did a cycle of 4ad and 1ad, and with the 4ad 45 minutes before the workout i was always energized, felt focused, and wanted to do more and more. I would often find myself working hard with no talking to annyone just focusing in for a good 1:30-2 hrs. Keep this posted as im interested in takeing m1t sometime soon and would like to hear about it. I heard it was only good to take it for 2 weeks since its so strong.

thurs 2nd, fourth day

basketball off today so unscheduled rest day, probably for the best for bulk anyhow.. had a couple of beers [only two mind] and a movie (incredibles)

on the p/hs front not much doing... still no lethargy, not tearing peoples faces off, and still got some juice down below, although not humping chair legs either, although interestingly i now have some spots, nose/shoulders/arse, pretty unusual for me, so maybe this stuff is beginning to kick in..

moving away from the cyclone shake tomorrow as it contains creatine etc, so plan to give myself a rest from the creatine until pct so it has more effect after the rest. replacing it with maximuscle progain (mmm vanilla) which hopefully wont turn my p+ss bright yellow like the cyclone did. plenty o carbs in this one too so its all good.

early night now, so with a day of rest and an early night, looking for a good one tomorrow, gonna push for an improvement across all sets. (optimistic maybe... but if you dont try =])

forgot to mention before, i had been using the 4ad on the sides of my rib cage where the skin is thinnest under the arms, which means it tends to whiff a bit when you get hot. personal preference wether you like the smell, and it does smell.. "mileage may vary" =D

there is also a mention of it causing a cholesterol imbalance on the bottle, this is something i hadn't looked into before so may have a hunt about..
    2 weeks seems a short time for something which doesnt seem to really be having any noticeable effect yet, but im keeping my eyes peeled.

friday 5th

after days of paranoia about it happening, my nuts have definetly shrunk, noticed it late last night and to be honest it bothered me enough to mess with my sleeping last night, also feel like i have a cold coming on, nothing to bad, but an irritation mid cycle. I have heard of a m1t flu, could be coincidence though as my housemate has also had a cold.

gains to report today..

weight up from 86.4 kg on monday to 89kg today, which is pretty good.
    excellent workout today also, well up on mondays..
    slightly impeded though by wind bought on by the progain stomach upset (see impromptu review at end of today) and needed to wee a lot from drinking way more water than usual

numbers in bracket are improvements since mondays day1 workout.

dumbell press:
    12x20 10x24 [8x28] [6x30]
    incline machine:
    12x40 [10x55] [6x65] - dropsets
    upper back machine:
    [42.5x12] [52.5x10] [57.5x8]
    latpulldown cables:
    [2redx12] [4redx10] [6redx8] - dropsets
    rear cable cross:
    light
    [duel cable row:]
    [light]
    bar curls [slow]
    french press

basketball session poor again but picked uplater on, then was pretty good once thoroughly warmed up, (but it seemed to take much longer than usual) took a heavy knock late on though, which stopped me from continuing.

side effect update:
    bollocks have shrunk, massively concerning
    libido dying
    spots (only one visible mind you)
    starting to feel a little lethargy, (maybe up the 4ad dose?)
    cold coming on.
    crap cardio vascular/basketball performance

thats starting to become quite a list.

impromptu review of maxmiscule cyclone;

first things first, this stuff cost me 35£ at a discount, and when i opened it up the serving scoop is massive (should of read the portions on the tub first) there has to be a maximum of 10 servings in here, thats equivelent of $7 a shake for you guys, and its upset my stomach, and has a horrible lingering aftertaste which repeats forever.
    I don't expect to pay $7 a serving for an upset stomach. rubbish. mileage may vary.
    if i have the time ill write more about this once ive emptied the tub.
    Last edited by peachy; 12-04-2004 at 02:53 PM.

saturday 6th, fifth day

lazy rest day today, cant walk on the leg that took the knock last night front of leg massivley swollen over knee, worried that the swelling (water retention) is being made worst by the fact i am on cycle, as ive had plenty knocks like this before and not swollen this badly, it was extremely painful during the night and interrupted my sleeping. bugger.
    not much else to report as its a rest day.

no visible increase in my size from day1, but then i guess that hard to tell if you look at yourself everyday... awaiting comment.

side effect update.
    as before except:
    even more lethargic today, but thats being added to by the fact i feel a bit rough with the cold coming on, and the leg pain.
    my balls dont seem to have got any smaller thank god.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    I noticed the most active gain day 11-21 so keep pluggin... dont stress the cold... take some nyquil if you really have to. keep eating like a martha fokker

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro
    im taking the 4-ad+ too but im doing 4-5 squirts 2xs aday

sunday 7th, sixth day

bad bad day, leg still excrutiatingly painful all the time, another sleepless night, and another day unable to do anything but lay up with the leg raised, desperately trying to heal it enough [at least get the swelling down enough to be able to bend it] to at least be able to get into the car to drive to the gym for tomorrows workout..

moved onto 4 squirts of 4ad a day, feel brighter for it tbh, my plan to use as little 4ad as possible may have to go out of the window.
    tip for newbies, dont mess with nsa's winning formula =]

my body is now almost certainly using all of its resources to mend the leg, which no doubt will seriously screw with my gains... fingers crossed for tomorrow.

void is offline New Member
    hey peachy
    the 4-AD+ you r taking is a methylated one?

can you put here 4-AD+ facts?
    I will run M1T + 4-AD and I wanna know the dosage of methylated 4-AD+

good luck!!

sure thing, will follow with todays diary day later..

anyhooo, from the side of the 4-ad+ bottle...

1 squirt = 2ml
    per squirt:
    17a-methyl-4-androstene-3,17b-diol
    amount per serving:16.6 mg
    4-androstene-4,17b-ol-3-one
    amount per serving 16.6mg
    4-androstene-3,17b-diol
    amount per serving: 50mg

i mentioned the smell before and you will notice it, it follows you around like a musk, its on my bedclothes/everywhere and im constantly aware of it, i guess you get used to it after a while. Wether your missus will, well thats another matter.. mines away at the moment, but you can bet shes gonna moan about it when she returns...

still eating like a crazy thing, but having to rest because of this ****ing leg, so gotta be careful i dont fat out here.. =]

monday 8th, seventh day

off to a&e picked up crutches, had the **** thing looked at, couldnt get in car/taxi (still cant bend the fecking thing), so tortuous journey on buses.. physio starts next week,

todays workout now m.i.a hoping to god i can make it tomorrow so as not to miss it altogether.

oddly enough though wether its laying about the house or the extra 4-ad+ but libido is through the roof.

tuesday 9th, eighth day.

should be a rest day but as i missed yesterday and am determined not to miss any days at all on this cycle, and there is a little more mobility in the leg i forced it into the car and got down the gym.. pretty poor workout as the pain was more than a little distracting, some excercises had to be adapted, still managed a gain on seated d/b, and there was definetly room for more out of the smiths machine.

improvements in brackets.

seated dumbell press:
    [12x16] [10x20] [6x22] - dropsets
    seated smiths:
    12x12.5 10x18 8x20 - dropsets
    12x6 10x7 8x8 - dropsets
    front weight raise:
    12x15 10x20 8x20
    bar curls [slow]
    french press

other observations, stay away from the maximuscle progain, I have incredible stinky wind, keeping my a+s in check is a major concern at the moment thanks to this cr+p, and its an annoyance i could well do without at the moment... expensive and sh+te..
    otherwise im feeling heavier, didnt weigh in today, will do tomorrow, as to get back onto track i need to go straight back into the gym tomorrow anyway, either that or sacrifice thursday rest day and do thursday and friday back to back, which may actually be better thinking about it as the leg may be less painful by then. ill see how mobile it is tomorrow. interested to see just how heavy i am..
    god d+mn there goes my a+s again.

can you give me a link to where you purchased your 4ad from?

skribble.. check your mail..

weds 10th ninth day

a day dedicated to the couch, the extra 4ad, or something still making me horny as hell, even ononly 2 squirts twice a day, any more and im gonna be humping furniture.

a special treat, heres a pic of the bruising starting to come out on the calf, (the only place the swelling has gone done, now this is bearing in mind the real injury is actually about a foot up from here on my thigh, but there still nowt to see as its still swollen, its the blood seeping down from the muscle damage there that is causing this discoloration of the calf..nice...

this is whats fecking my cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m1t + 4-ad stack - my cycle diary-badleg_calf.jpg  

thurs 10th eleventh day,

still not enough mobility to attempt the car/gym routine,
    managed a weak workout at home in the evening, I say weak,it wasnt actually that bad, and managed a pretty good pump, weak as i dont have much weight at home to lift, and had to rely on doing stuff real slow and correct to achieve anything, could also manage a variety of one legged press ups with the bad leg tucked over the good one.
    injured maybe, determined definetly =]

slash is god! is offline New Member
    good luck with ur injury m8, im about to do the same cycle (got all the stuff on order from arr) so im watching with intrst

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    D@mn, brother, that is a nasty looking injury! Good luck with that! Keep us posted on the gains.

Beat is offline Associate Member
    i must have missed it, but what happened to your leg dude?

at the top of each excercise is my starting weights, below each one is the result after 4 weeks exactly using nsas suggested m1t 4ad stack in the m1tfaq thread.

sorry the diary got suspended early on, but time is a cruel master sometimes, I have records of each gym visit here, and my modest gains, i may later update the thread with all that information so you can see how the gains were made, as if anything I started out feeling a little weaker, so dont be put off if the same happens to you.

obviosuly the leg injury ++++ed my leg days, so ive missed out on gains there annoyingly. couldnt have happened at a worst time.

size wise tbh I look a little tidier, Id say I probably looked my biggest around the end of week 3, im a way into pct now [clomid nolva etc as prescribed in nsas thread], and most of the visible size gains have now gone, (i will update with my pct later) BUT it seems the extra strength isnt in any hurry to leave me just yet, and im pretty much keeping up with my final day weights. (despite not really wanting to, the pct bought my balls back to life almost immediately, but ive never felt so melancholy for such an extended period, and my libido well it no longer exists even though the balls are back, im not even getting morning wood for gods sake! this is something which really needs to be addressed as its started to cause problems at home.

anyhow heres my personal results, I made sure not to ruin form just to push the weights up.

day1: chest and back / arms

dumbell press:
    12x20 10x24 8x26 6x28

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x24 10x28 8x30 7x32

incline machine:
    12x40 10x50 8x55 6x60 - dropsets

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x50 10x60 8x65 - dropsets

upper back machine:
    12x40 10x50 8x55

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x50 10x55 8x60

latpulldown cables:
    1redx12 3redx10 5redx8 - dropsets

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    3redx12 5redx10 maxx8 - dropsets

rear cable cross:
    light

bar curls [slow]

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x22 10x26 8x30

french press

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x26 10x26 5x30 - dropsets

day2: shoulders / arms

seated dumbell press:
    12x14 10x18 8x20 - dropsets

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x18 10x22 8x24 - dropsets

seated smiths:
    12x45 10x56 8x60 - dropsets

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x50 8x65 5x72.5 - dropsets

12x6 10x7 8x8 - dropsets

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x6 10x8 8x10 - dropsets

front weight raise:
    12x15 10x20 8x20

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x15 10x20 8x25 - dropsets

bar curls [slow]

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x22 10x26 8x30

french press

after 4 weeks m1t+4ad
    12x26 10x26 5x30 - dropsets

day3: legs

the leg programme got shot to pieces due to the massive injury i sustained early on, which also made some gym trips difficult, I

did make them all, but no leg work during cycle, so have missed out on gains there, make no mistake.

as for PCT problems, has anyone else experienced what I have described here with this pct? Im extremely moody miserable/irritable/lethargic, and have absolutely ZERO "just stay the hell away from me" libido.

PCT:
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid

forgot to add,

weight up from 86.4k to 90k

not much to be fair, and most of that has now left the building... (sadly as was my goal) and yes I did eat like a horse, that and dropping the cardio I thought would have made a difference.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachy
    as for PCT problems, has anyone else experienced what I have described here with this pct? Im extremely moody miserable/irritable/lethargic, and have absolutely ZERO "just stay the hell away from me" libido.

PCT:
    Bro, I would definitely give cialis a try, just to get you over the hump.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    In my future plans of a similar cycle I think I'll run tribulus throughout and PCT to help aid in that department. BTW, would you mind PM'ing me a link where you purchased the 4-AD from as well? Thanks.

update as have long finisihed pct,
    stabled out at jsut over 90k so kept pretty much everything in weight and strength..

coming on again soon, and plan to go much heavier with the calories and intensity this time around, also planning to up the dosage a little..

will update as soon as.

I did a similar cycle for 4 weeks with 400mg 4ad and 10mg m1t. My 225 reps went from 10 to around 17. I went up about 5 lbs. My leg strength was great, overall strength was great. I wanted to lift 24/7 and also my speed was even better. At the end of the cycle i decided not to go with any pct just to see what would happen and i kept all my gains. My bench has gone down maybe 1 rep, my weight i lost 2 lbs. But overall i kept everything and was very satisfied. The only thing that sucked was after the cycle i was kinda tired and stuff just for a week, but after i worked taht **** out i was fine. All my weights have continued to increase and my sexual drive is better then ever.

Thread Information