Tbol is offline Associate Member

m-1-t two week cycles and pct?

I am on my 9th day of m1t taking 20mg per day and I really do not like the side effects. I also have some 4ad in pill form and I had to take it tonoght just to be able to get to the Gym
    I am tired,my mood is not good,my libido is gone and I feel and look fatter than ever. I weight 260 and I am 6'2

I would say at least 30 pounds of fat on my body. I also have been getting little twinges under my right rib cage (where the liver is)
    so I am thinking about just quitting. I have read what everyone here says about clomid and nova for pct. Is that really necessary for such a short time?

I have spent 10 hours researching this stuff. I already bought a bottle of 60 pills of 60x0 or 3,16,17, androstentrione with 5,7 Chrysin (I did this before I had heard of this sight or new anything other than what the salesman who sold it told me)

my question is since money is tight and I already got burned for $ 50 bucks for the 6oxo would it work in terms of getting my system back to normal since I have been on this less then two weeks. I really hate the idea of getting clomid when I will never take this stuff again Why is 6OXO worthless?

all replies appreciated
    Last edited by Tbol; 12-04-2004 at 12:26 AM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you should just stop and get some clomid.....because you didnt take any 4ad w/ it, you're feeling lethargic. You wasted your money with the 6-oxo. that **** is worthless, go to some "research site" and get your clomid for way cheaper than that.

Tbol is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, I did get some 4ad in pill form (i will edit that) and I actually took 400mg just so I could get up and workout. I have to say though that it really concerns me that this stuff makes me or anyone lethargic, I mean what is it doing to yhour body that makes you get that way. I have known guys who said they were on the real test back in school and they had lots of energy strength and felt really good.

I guess I am missing the value of this stuff. I am already pretty big (overweight) though I do have some muscle 18 inch arms (including water & fat) so I probably picked the wrong supplement anyway but for the record I bought the 4ad in pill for before I bought or heard of m-1-t

I just don't want to screw up my liver or my sex life, I also don't have insurance so I am kind of thinking that two weeks is best to be safe since I am already feeling twinges (not painful but noticeable in the stomach liver area)

Thread Information