Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member

Triac and M-ohn for cutting

I'm planning on doing a cutting cycle in a little bit, I've heard good things about triac but heard you need to run some kind of AAS to keep from losing muscle. So far my plan is to run 2mg triac 10 days 4mg 10 days and back down to 2mg for 10 days. Throughout my triac I was going to run m-ohn (its cheap, and can get it from the same website as the triac) I have also heard m-ohn is good for decreasing fat and increasing vascularity. My only question is I'm not completely sure on what dosage to take. I'm 5'9 around 180 lb and 16%bf. How much do you guys think I should take to do some good.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    well most people say noticeable effects are around 32mgs daily.

But im sure you could get away with less if your just using it to preserve muscle mass on a cutter.

****, 32mg sounds like a lot, I was just reading around and saw 8-10mg for 160-180lb daily. 16mg for 205lb+. Should I double the reccommended dose?

I plan on going with 12mg a day m-ohn.

But, I'm not sure what to use ofr pct, from what I hear it is not suppresive to testosterone , and it does not convert to estrogen. So which product am I supposed to use?

bump

GQSuperman is offline Banned

nolva

use nolva for PCT. to be safe, you could use clomid as well, but nolva should be fine. M4OHn may not convert to estorgen, but there will be a rebound affect and nolva will help with that.

also, why not stack it with 1-test and get some better gains off it?

Not really looking for a bulker, dont want to drag myself down with the sides of 1-test again. I've recently finished up some s1+cycles and m1t 4Ad cycles, saw some good gains and now I'm looking for something to help cut me up at an accelerated rate.
    Another quick pct question, I used nolva and clomid for my s1+ pct was that overkill? could I have gotten away with just clomid? I use nolva and clomid for M1t and wont change that because that stuff is powerful.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    clomid only or nolva only would have worked but both is a sure fire way to recovery.

Thread Information