Thread: m40hn?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

m40hn?

Does anybody have any experience with it? If so, what kind of gains did you make? It sounds a little too good to be true to me. Supposedly it doesn't convert to progesterone, or estrogen but its a nandrolone derivative. Is it worth stocking up on? Thanks!

Bump.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    This compound works very well!!! is not to supressive!!! not bad on cholesterol/ lipid profiles/ doesnt raise liver enzymes drastically!!! should be ran for 6 weeks

The down sides are that you need to use around 32mgs + ed to notice good effects.
    It is NOT a bulking compound it was designed to help keep muscle mass while cutting and add maybe 1 or 2 pounds LBM. It can be used in junction with a bulking substance but only as a stack. I like this compound a lot!!! You can find it for cheap in some places but its getting harder to find check out designer supps they have a huge stock pile left but its kinda pricey at 30 something bucks.

You should check out SUPERDROL its his newest bulking steroid its a anadrol derivative with no sides that is a diuretic so no bloat and only around 30 mgs is needed for it. Results compareable to M1T or slightly better. He still has not released it yet but will start selling it probably mid next week hes waiting on the shipment from CHINA.

bigordie is offline Member
    is superdrol from designer?

Yes!

Thanks for the feedback bryan2. How would you compare it to anavar or winny?

Neither supplment companies just tried to give it the whole anavar gimmicky comparison to it because of the very mild nature and mild sides with mild suppression of natty test. Its not like winny either. It is really just methylated nandrolone base to help with absorbtion. But the oh modification keeps it from aromatizing so it cant change into estrogen which causes water retention. So its like regular deca effects minus the bloat so there is no huge increase in mass. If you want a legal version similar to winny I would have to suggest going with MDHT(Mestanolone) this will harden you up very nicely.

Hmm...I thought all progesterones were quite suppressive of the hpta. Well thats good to know its not too suppressive. I might use it in my cutting cycle instead of m5. I was also thinking of using mdht but I'm a little concerned with hairloss. BTW how does this cutting stack sound to you:
    1-4 4-ad 500mg ed
    1-4 1,4 andro 500mg ed
    1-4 m4ohn 32mg ed
    1-8 b6 200mg ed
    1-8 formestane 100mg ed

If you can afford it then push the m4ohn out to 6 weeks youll notice a big difference.

Is the 4ad transdermal or oral?

I would try to get the 1,4 andro at a gram a day for increased noticeable benefits and if possible push it out to 6/8 weeks if possible.

Probably wont even need the b6 at all but if you take it watch out, pay attention if your limps start falling asleep because Vitamin b6 has been known to cause nerve damage in high doseages.

Never used formestane but I have heard it kinda sucks even if using transdermal you need a lot of mgs per day. Depending on how shutdown you feel after this stack determine wether you need nolva or not.

Or if you have a scale go to smi2le.com for bulk powder m4ohn. Might be a better deal then in the PM I sent you.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

where

can you get bulk powder M4OHN? that website didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    can you get bulk powder M4OHN? that website didn't work.
    Bump for bryan.

my bad guys its smi2le.biz the .com one is friggin timothy learys website HA HA HA

Thread Information