YoungGuns20 is offline Junior Member

M-Dien and M1T, whats the difference?

I have noticed Underground has put their MDIEN product on sale, I was wondering how was it different as far as effects and do you run with with a 4-ad? Thanks

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Well M1T is a form of 1 testosterone or basically dihydro boldenone

And methyl dien is a nandrolone derivtive similar to deca without bloat or aromatization.

Methyl D is good and can be used as a bulker at 10mg doseage and higher.

Blood work is not to common on this so its still undecided how toxic it is but it is less than M1T so im sure you can pull 10mg no problem.

Do you do M-D with like 4-derm or S+1 like M1T cycle??? I am interested because if it is good I am going to stock....

Yes test should always be the base but they do not recomend it because if estrogen is present then there is alway the chance of progesterone sides. But if you are not sensative to estrogen then you shouldnt worry. But If you take nolva ed while on then you should be cool. And then again there is always taking 200mgs of vitamin b6 ed. But progesterone sides are very rare.

I would really look into the new prosteroid SUPERDROL comming out soon it is an oral version of Masteron .

Hey send me some information on this supplement, how much do you think it will come out for?>

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    M-Dien is a slow bulker you need to go anywhere from 10mg to 20 a day to see results after the first week. You might end up hating it or not i know i hate m1t and a couple other bulkers but i luv M-dien since i have yet to gain weight while gaining muscle on it at a slow pace.

Id try 1fast400.com over the underground stuff 15 bucks a bottle and its the same stuff from DS the guy who first found the stuff.

Id just go light from 8mg to 10mg the first week the up the doses for the warmup.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Just seen the 5 dollar bottle sales at 1fast400.com i might even buy some Underground stuff. Smilebiz also sell raw poweder if your interested in that its also the same stuff as DS sells.

Theres some great info here on alot of this stuff.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/index.php?
    Last edited by dingobite; 12-07-2004 at 12:54 AM.

Yeah I saw that price, that is quite impressive. My question is this, to anyone in fact, I finished a cycle about 6 weeks ago, would it be ok to run M-Dien now? or do I need to still take a couple more months off. I have 4-derm s1+, and a new bottle of M1T, but I am going to wait for it.

time on = time off

it is always adviseable to wait as long as possible for the body natty homeostasis to return before cycling again. checkout nutraplanet for a good deal on mdien they have 10mg pills for 40 bucks.

Thread Information