bradd5150 is offline Associate Member

extended m1t cycle?

I sent a pm to nsa, but havent got a response so I figured I'd post here asking if anyone has experience with running m1t/4derm for longer than nsa's sample cycle of 4 weeks. My first cycle of it went great, I had no sides and was still gaining weight when I stopped at 4 weeks. Went from 183lb to 201lb. I just started my second cycle and was thinking of pushing it to 5 or 6 weeks if I'm still gaining. I take liver and b.p. supplements. Anyone do a longer cycle? I know the down side is liver damage and raised b.p. Any thoughts?

dirtythirty is offline Associate Member
    how long ago was your last cylce of m1t?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Be sure to take at least 1 gram of milk thistle ed. Also throw in some NAC, and r-ala at a gram ed. I'm sure nsa and bryan2 will give you better advice, so bump for them.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    I ran my first cycle the month of october and did pct in november. pct was a b*tch and when I finished it, I was at 193lb and had lost some strength but overall was very satisfied with the results and the lack of side effects.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    He will probably tell you M1T looses its effectiveness after 4 continuous weeks. Also your bottle should say the same thing.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I would put M1T in the same category as halo very serious compound. It severly messed with cholesterol and should be limited to 2 cycles a year no more then 4 weeks.

Yes you could do it but it is seriously unadviseable to do so.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    I'm curious as to where you have seen that you should only take M1T twice a year? I can see thats its hard on your liver. Yet as long as you are taking milk thistle & such, you should be alright to run it around every 3 months.

In my op.
    -Syn

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Its not that you actually cannot take it more then twice a year but It is really hard on cholesterol levels. It can take months and months after the cycle is complete for normal healthy cholesterol levels to return. You have to think of the long run when using harsh compounds like this, raised liver enzymes is only an immediate side effect that one has to worry about.

Thread Information