skribbble is offline Member

Time between 1ad and 4ad and m1t

I just finished a 6 week cycle of 1ad and 4ad.

Cycle:
    300mg of 1ad everyday
    300mg of 4ad everyday.

I am starting to take 6oxo 2 days after i finished my cycle and im going to take 300mg -600mg before bed. Im going to want to cycle m1t and 4ad in upcoming weeks so i need to figure out a few things.

questions
    1. How long should i wait before starting a cycle of 4ad and m1t? I ended the cycle of 1ad on 4ad december 1st and i was thinking to start 4ad and m1t on december 20th and do it for 2-4 weeks.

2. Should i continue to take 6oxo while im taking my cycle of 4ad and m1t?

3. Should i go with 300 or 600mg of 6oxo?

4. Last question, continue to take zma, hmb, and multivitimin while im on 6oxo?

Ive read the m1t faq section and about 5 other threads about m1t and peoples cycles, just need your guys imput. Thanks

im 5'9" about 185

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    1. I'd wait at least 6 weeks. Time on should equal time off.

2. If you going to start another up then I dont really see the point of taking 6oxo. The m1t will shut down your hpta.

3. I've heard that if you use 6oxo, you'll lose your gains. Maybe nolva and trib would be better for pct.

4. Yes, I'd also add in creatine to maintain your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    I just finished a 6 week cycle of 1ad and 4ad.

Cycle:
    300mg of 1ad everyday
    300mg of 4ad everyday.

I am starting to take 6oxo 2 days after i finished my cycle and im going to take 300mg -600mg before bed. Im going to want to cycle m1t and 4ad in upcoming weeks so i need to figure out a few things.

questions
    1. How long should i wait before starting a cycle of 4ad and m1t? I ended the cycle of 1ad on 4ad december 1st and i was thinking to start 4ad and m1t on december 20th and do it for 2-4 weeks.

2. Should i continue to take 6oxo while im taking my cycle of 4ad and m1t?

3. Should i go with 300 or 600mg of 6oxo?

4. Last question, continue to take zma, hmb, and multivitimin while im on 6oxo?

Ive read the m1t faq section and about 5 other threads about m1t and peoples cycles, just need your guys imput. Thanks

Ok im taking creatine i forgot to mention... Is 6oxo better then taking nothing or should i just not take 6oxo and just take hmb zma and creatine?

where to get nolva and trib?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    If your already into pct, then stay with the 6oxo, and then jump on some nolva and trib. You can get trib at www.allsportsnutrition.com. You can get nolva from the link on the top right hand of your screen. Nolva is also called tamoxifen citrate just so you know. I'd run the trib at 5 grams ed, and nolva at 20mg ed.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    at 185lbs did you see any results from 300mg of 1ad everyday?

i was 170 before i started taking 1ad and 4ad, i put on good weight but was also taking 6 meals a day. I lifted hard and i got more jacked obviously, i lost a lot of body fat but i already iddnt have that much but i could notice a good difference in how i looked. in terms of numbers, i was able to work out harder and longer but i didnt really lift to get alot of gains since i play football but i did notice i got faster and stuff even though i put on 15 lbs. my numbers did go up i went from 10 reps of 225 on bench to like 15 reps of 225... HOpe that helps

Thread Information