skribbble is offline Member

m1t 4ad cycle questions

Gonna start a cycle of m1t and 4ad here in a couple weeks. not sure yet if i am gonna do it for 2 weeks or 4 weeks. anyone know how long i should take it for? my main question is PCT though. Am i really going to need to use nolva and clomid PCT for just prohormones? or would something like 6-oxo and trib be suffieicent for PCT? Also anyone know the detection times for m1t, 4ad, clomid, or nolva? because i do get drugtested. And one more question, how long should i take off before i do another cycle of 1ad and 4ad? thanks fellas.

Do it for the whole 4 weeks. You should have a transdermal 4-ad to take some strain off the liver. 6-oxo doesn't work. Stick with nolva, clomid and trib. M1T and 4ad wont show up on a standard drug test, only a steriod test. And take off at least a couple months, because m1t is pretty hard on your body.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    Gonna start a cycle of m1t and 4ad here in a couple weeks. not sure yet if i am gonna do it for 2 weeks or 4 weeks. anyone know how long i should take it for? my main question is PCT though. Am i really going to need to use nolva and clomid PCT for just prohormones? or would something like 6-oxo and trib be suffieicent for PCT? Also anyone know the detection times for m1t, 4ad, clomid, or nolva? because i do get drugtested. And one more question, how long should i take off before i do another cycle of 1ad and 4ad? thanks fellas.
    Take it for 4 weeks, like the bottle and everyone on here says. Yes you need PCT, M1T is not a prohormone, its a steroid . It just happens to be legal (for the time being) 6oxo is $hit, trib is good tho, 5g ED along w/ nolva n clomid. M1T/4ad will only show on steroid tests which are very expensive and nolva/clomid are legal so you dont haffta worry. Time on = time off.

Thread Information