Thread: help please

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

help please

Quick question pps.... I am in the first week of cutting right now. I would like to do it without any drugs. However I have been told that I need to take some sort of fat burner or ECA stack in order to keep my metabolism up as I burn the carbs? Is this accurate?
    thanx

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    You don't have to use an ECA/ECY stack to lose weight, but I can tell you that it helps most people greatly. Clen is also a popular choice. I would recommend checking out the diet forum or posting this question there to get some more responses.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    cycling clen and ecy is a very good idea for those trying to cut fat. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, alternating between the two...

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Instead of going cycling 2 weeks on and off of clen you can use benadryl every third week to upregulate your beta-2 receptors. If you choose to go this route, take 50mg ed on the third week.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Instead of going cycling 2 weeks on and off of clen you can use benadryl every third week to upregulate your beta-2 receptors. If you choose to go this route, take 50mg ed on the third week.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by RedKnight
    You don't have to use an ECA/ECY stack to lose weight, but I can tell you that it helps most people greatly. Clen is also a popular choice. I would recommend checking out the diet forum or posting this question there to get some more responses.
    I posted here since its technically a supplement question! well nsa I have lost 5 pounds in 10 dayz and I have just started morning cardio. My diet is def dialed in. I think I will wait until the weight loss decreases before I start using anything.. As far as clen goes though ppl.. I have prices on $200CA funds.. The liquid version in a pump. Does this sound about right? thanx

nsa
    I dunno if i would want something that is measured by a pump if was using clen , clen is something that is very different with slightly different doses, i would use a syringe to measure.

AlluiciousJones is offline New Member
    You don't really have to take an ECA, but it definatly helps alot as opposed to other alternatives. CLA is nice and proven, and Guggul is nice too. I'm on Prolab Enhanced CLA to cover all my EFA and CLA bases and i'm soon to try Prolab Metabolic Thyrolean.

As for an ECA, im sure that others here know of many stacks that can be made. I prefer Xenadrine NRG. Great stuff.

Peace.

Thanx guys.. Ok before I do clen I am going to Try ECA.. I also notice ECY. what is the Y? thanx.. Also what is the recommended dosage of each, and desired time to take each?

bump

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    The Y is yohimbine. Take 25mg of ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 500mg aspirin/5mg of yohimbine. Do this three times a day. Don't take it after 4:00 pm or you wont get to sleep.

Thread Information