Thread: PCT Question

Dditty708 is offline Junior Member

PCT Question

Just finished my 4 week cycle of M1T and 4 Derm, but I am having problems with how much nolva and clumi to take. I know what ambout to take according to the M1T forum, but how much does that convert to each day? The droper in in ml how how man mg=ml? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.

thats every day , and not the total of the week

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Dont use the dropper on the cap, in fact take it out and throw it away, you waste some compound when you put it down on the table. Get a syringe and draw it with that, oral or injectible will work then just squirt it in your mouth. I put both of them in a shot glass and mix it w/ soda or gatorade or somthing to mask the horrible taste. Letro is like candy compared to those two, uuuuuuughghgh.

Dditty708 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys I think I am just going to get a new droper. I have another questions has anyone exprerianced cramps in the clalf an thigh? My brother is experiancing them and So did I.

Thread Information