Big_Lex is offline Associate Member

BioTest products

Hi,
    Biotest arrived recently here in South Africa. I ve been using muscle tech and EAS products for a while now but i hear rumors that this Biotest stuff is really good. Anyone used anything from them and what do you think of it? of special interest to me are their Tribex, (tribulus) product, and Red Kat (TongKat ali) product.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Lex
    Hi,
    Biotest arrived recently here in South Africa. I ve been using muscle tech and EAS products for a while now but i hear rumors that this Biotest stuff is really good. Anyone used anything from them and what do you think of it? of special interest to me are their Tribex, (tribulus) product, and Red Kat (TongKat ali) product.
    its definately good stuff , but over priced here in the USA , i dont know about how pricey it is in South Africa , i guess if its normally priced for u , try them out !

yea its quite pricey but the guy that has the imports right to it trains at my gym and is a good personal friend so its not that bad considering how much cash i spent on humatrope

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing I really would complain about is pricing and the number of pills you have to take to equal one serving. They at one time had a good Tribex set up but then decided to lower the amount of Trib. in each cap therefore meaning you have to take more pills to equal the original amount.

yeah one serving two capsules provide 300 mgs of tibulus which is not enough i deffinately intend to take 3 servings a day at least pretty much the same for red kat but the guy that imports it and used it. on normal dosage which is one serving 300 mgs of tongkat ali extract he got lots of pimples everyone which means his test leves were way up even though it was in PCT after a 12 week cycle. He basically lost nothing and carried on growing. now i dont know if its that good but ill give it a try

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't beat their RedKat.... pricey though.... I havent tried anything else from them.

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    I keep going back to Biotest Tribex on PCT or a stand alone. I take two 4 cap doses the later before training. after two weeks i have to drop the dose or stop all together,
    because my face gets to oily and pimples. havn't tried Redkat.

wohoo cant wait to use this stuff

Thread Information