Thread: M1t

MASTER is offline "I Own You"

M1t

Im takin nolva on my M1T cycle and dhea, will this stop the problems that 4-ad is sposed to stop, im talkin bout the libido related problems, not lethargy, im 6 days in and wondering what to expect.
    Last edited by MASTER; 12-11-2004 at 07:31 AM.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Nolva will only block the estrogen receptors. You need some kind of testosterone for your libido. So I'd jump on some 4-ad asap.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Im takin nolva on my M1T cycle and dhea, will this stop the problems that 4-ad is sposed to stop, im talkin bout the libido related problems, not lethargy, im 6 days in and wondering what to expect.
    No need to use nolvadex during a cycle of m1t without test or 4-ad. Libido will be a problem soon without 4-ad or testosterone (via your hpta being shutdown through negative feedback from your endocrine responses to exogenous anabolic /androgenic hormones.)

I personally would get some transdermal 4-ad, test prop or suspension. The last two hurt to inject, so most opt for trans 4-ad. If you use either of these 3, then you would want nolvadex to combat possible aromatization, but letrozole or arimidex would be better. Save the nolvadex for use along with clomid during PCT.

Thread Information