theone85 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb which is the best weight gainer

hey whats goin on, what ur opinion on weight gainers? which is the best on out right now? post up ur results and what brand u used
    Last edited by theone85; 11-28-2004 at 10:47 PM.

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    man i tried optimums serious mass, it was pretty bad i used vanilla plain, it would not have been as bad if i would have used fruits to flavor it. but just don't drink it all at once, make like one shake and drink it throughout the day.

AlluiciousJones is offline New Member
    I use Prolab N-Large 2. Instantized, 52g protein, cheap, flavors aren't bad either. Right now i'm using some stuff called american mass. The vanilla is so rich that it is hard to take, but if i need the protein that bad i'll suffer. I like N-Large 2. It's very good. I reccomend it.

If you have the cash, Myoplex is good as well. Funny story, I got a pack of it, i blended it with the reccomened amount of water, it was thick as hell. So i put twice as much. It had the same exact density to it but more of it. it was insane, so i just drank it. Delicious shakes and the ingredients aren't too bad. A bit too much filler ingredients (sugars and whatnot) but all in all a good shake.

Peace.

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    N-Large 2

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Screw weight gainers. Get some bulk whey protein isolate, dextrose and maltodextrin, then make your own mix. It will be cheaper than weight gainer and much more effective at putting on muscle, unless you prefer fat over muscle then get some weight gainers.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Screw weight gainers. Get some bulk whey protein isolate, dextrose and maltodextrin, then make your own mix. It will be cheaper than weight gainer and much more effective at putting on muscle, unless you prefer fat over muscle then get some weight gainers.
    I agree, most weight gainers have a lot of sugars in them but do pack alot of calories.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    n-large2

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Agreed. Most weight gainers combine fats with carbs which will stop lipolysis, and increase fat gain. IF you use dex/malto with a protien powder, you won't be combining any fats with carbs.

Thread Information