LittleNate is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Been on M1T for 14 days now...wow

My weight went from 165 to 171 so far.....strength is getting up there....weights are starting to feel lighter and im gettin the same weight i was doin before for a few more reps. Only thing is the lethargy...its awful...im drained all day. I go to bed at 8 or 9 at night and im still tired at 8 the next morning....and all the next day. Im holding very minimal water also.

Im currently taking

20mg ed of M1t. Im running it for 4 on....2 off...then back on for 4 weeks. And clomid for Pct. Im hoping to hit 180-185 by the end of my cycle.

Ive been training for 2 years hard now...im 20 years old. I started at 5' 6'' 125lbs. Got up to a little over 160 naturally. Never did any juice or prohormones. This is my first cycle of anything so hopefully ill make some nice gains.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    M1t FAQ. 20 mg is overkill for someone your size. And time on should equal time off. If your not stacking m1t with transdermal 4-ad start doing so, and if you are already doing that make sure to keep carbs high and if its still bad increase the 4-ad.

Thread Information