flyguy7 is offline Associate Member

prohormones and legality

Prohormones have been made illegal by another Bush act on October 22nd. I have a couple stupid noobie questions about this. One, this new act doesn't go into affect until 90 days after the 22nd, does this mean that dudes should be buying up all the prohormones legally that they can right now? and 2, I'm still seeing ads for these types of supplements in my December issue of Flex. Isn't that sort of screwing dudes over, presenting them with something as legal when in actuallity it is not?

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    As of january 20th, all prohormones are illegal. From october 20 to january 20 is 90 days/ 3 months. Thats the law. The reasons why companies are still advertising their prohormone products is so they can get rid of them. Probably all companies have seized manufacturing but they still have to sell what they have in stock before this deadline or they'll lose money. If you like prohormones, i would suggest buying them now before the deadline. After that date, it will be essentially like buying aas. I'm not sure if the price will be higher or lower, probably lower, but it will still be harder to get.

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    i wonder if bush got bullied as a kid, i dont understand his fascination with making all things that make one big illegal

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    The ban doesnt make a sh*t. We'll still get what we want. Illegal or not-- cant stop that with Congress!!!!

FLHRCI is offline New Member

Its all about the money... not health.

Bush is not to blame... its Congress. Actually in our form of government it should have been left up to the individual states. I personally think the real force behind this is the Pharmaceutical companies who want in on the action. You can get the real stuff all day long at anti-aging clinics and they will undoubtedly become a more popular source now that you cant get it at your local health food store. Maybe you will have to go to the Sports doctor clinics... but there is money in this and the pharmaceutical companies are very greedy and will find a way to cash in on it.

Its really a joke because you can cause more damage to your body taking a bottle of aspirin than you can chugging a bottle of 1AD... the aspirin could kill you. How can you say that prohormones are a danger to society's health but you wont do anyting about alcohol or ciggarettes? The answer to that is - MONEY - the government gets huge tax dollars from alcohol and tobacco so they wont illegalize it.

Its all about the money.

Thread Information