KODE is offline Junior Member

t3/clen question

what does t3 do? ive tried to look it up but cant seem to find anything on it. i know that clen is used for cutting but i wanna know what is t3 and what is its effects. thanks for the help..

info?

any info out there?? BUMP

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KODE
    what does t3 do? ive tried to look it up but cant seem to find anything on it. i know that clen is used for cutting but i wanna know what is t3 and what is its effects. thanks for the help..
    T3 is a thyroid hormone that increases your internal body temperature. This speeds up chemical reactions in your body, thus increasing metabolism. Clen does this in another way by activating the beta-2 receptors.

But in all honesty bro, you sound like you need to do a lot more reasearch before you think about using something like T3. You can permanently shut down your thyroid if missused. So go check out the educational threads on T3, and if you have any questions shoot Mallet a pm.

ok

yeah, ill definately do my research on t3. i was thinking about taking it later on next year after i get more info on it and after im finished with my bulking cycle..thanks very for the info..

Thread Information