CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member

ECA/xenadrine as boost

i was wondering about using eca or xeandrine as a work out boost, but my concern is that i heard that they can cramp you up, i was gonna use it in a track meet to get energry, but i dont wanna use it if i can pull my muscles on it, anybody got info or experience with doing this, let me know, thanks.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i use to pop an ephedrine plus(25mg ephedrine , Guaifenesin 200mg) b4 a workout

feel like my heart is gonna explode out of my chest, i sweat 3 time as much , feel short of breath, and really uncomfortable

i dont do that anymore

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I take a ripped fuel pill, just one. The normal dose is 2. Caffeine is a diuretic, meaning it will make you urinate, so avoid cramps by taking in a little water or sports drink between sets.

Just keep up your water intake throughout the day and you should be fine.

LittleMeth is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by DevilsDeity
    i use to pop an ephedrine plus(25mg ephedrine , Guaifenesin 200mg) b4 a workout

feel like my heart is gonna explode out of my chest, i sweat 3 time as much , feel short of breath, and really uncomfortable

i dont do that anymore
    i took that stuff for a while and i couldn't sleep for days. I stopped taking it. But i do admit that it does pump you up.

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    Ast Dymetadrine Xtreme is awesome for a workout boost, all u need is 2 pills an hour before your workout and then hold on cause youll be jacked. it wont give u any jitters and i can fall asleep at night i take mine around 4 in the afternoon, plus u really wont sweat your balls off either youll sweat but not as bad as some of the other eca stacks out there.peace

Thread Information