Thread: Need Ideas

Autgrfan98 is offline New Member

Need Ideas

I am a 30 y/o Newbie, with the question that I know the olders members have seen 100 times. Stats:

5'11
    245 lbs
    good health. solid foundation with years of sports behind me.
    THE GUT Needs help, and I was wondering what the best approach would be to trimming down to 210, before starting a cycle.
    I do Cardio 4 x week, and crunches everynight. Still can lose the fat. What supps do you recomend? Is the low carb diet that bad for you? I am not looking to compete long term, would just like to get the body back that years of neglect has given me.

Thanks

Autgrfan98 is offline New Member
    Sorry, It should read "Cant lose the fat"

Freak69 is offline New Member
    try a eca stack or make your on with 25mg of ephedrine, 200 mg of caffiene and 325 mg of aspirin. 3 times a day for 2 weeks and then change over to Kynoselen for 2 weeks this is kick ass for fat loss

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    If you have never had any type of sezeure disorder OR heart related problems, you might try Thermogene. It is one of the strongest fat burners on the market and it is cheaper than most. (Approx. $9:00 a bottle) You might try looking in to protien supplements. Find a really good whey protien. I personally like Isopure (Chocolate flavor) It is a little expensive but worth it. You might try looking into l-gluatimine. It is basically the main protien found in the human body. Most protien supplements will have higher glutamine concentrations however they will have alot of extra ingredients as well along with much more calories to boot. I would look into taking both if I were you. You can also look at the reciepe section here at AR. There are many different low-fat high protien reciepes there that can take the bordom out of dieting. I can assure you that you will not find ANY OTHER source for such fine quizzine, although some might say that my opion is a little basis.
    IC

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member

Re: Need Ideas

Originally posted by Autgrfan98
    I am not looking to compete long term, would just like to get the body back that years of neglect has given me.
    Thanks
    Here is the thing. Getting in shape is a change in lifestyle. So many people try weight loss programs and "dieting", but never see the big picture - a change in your life - if you will not change your diet - for good, you will never make progress (not to say that the occational treat is a no no). With that said...

First off, crunches are not going to do much, they build abs and you want to cut fat. Diet is going to be a key. What kinds of foods do you eat? You want to be eating high quality proteins (no processed crap), high quality carbs such as wheat bread, rice, and occationally potatos and pastas. For fats, well, consuming fats never seems to be much of a problem for anyone, but monosaturated fats (like the kind in nuts) are better than animal fats (polysaturated).

Eat 6 smaller meals a day. My recommendation is breakfast, meal replacement, lunch, meal replacement, dinner, then before you go to bed have a protein shake. More carbs in the begining of the day, and less carbs as the day progresses. The idea is to be eating about every 3 hours. For meals, do not eat large amounts of food, because you are eating more frequently, you should be eating less.

Now on to exercise. Cardio 4x's a week is good. Make sure you are busting your ass for 45 to 60 minutes. The stair master is a good excerise and also running outside. If you run on a treadmill, put it on at least a 3% incline, it may not sound like much, but it will make a world of difference. Also, listen to your body. If you have never really ran, don't try to run for an hour, you will just end up hurting yourself. Tendon strength takes a long time to develop. Low impact exercises are great, just make sure you are really pushing yourself (although if everything starts to go white your an animal and you should slow down, lol).

As far as supplements go - buy some meal replacements, some whey, and glutamine will also be good.

So guys - did I leave anything out?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    nice post VEGETA990

Thread Information