man boobes is offline Junior Member

differences between NOX2, NO2, NOX3?

What the hell is the difference? I searched for answers but just found info on if people should use them, mix with what other supps, who uses, etc..

I've used no-xplode in the past and I felt some good gains in the gym. I just hated the taste and bloatyness I got after taken it. I dont want to use that stuff anymore. i'de like to try something else similar to no-xplode whether in pill or powder.

Beeing a newbie kinda sucks, but i just want honest answers from people who have had experience with either of the above mentioned.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    nox1 nox2 nox3 all the same thing just added stuff to each one.. but they are basically the same thing ..they will contain 3000mgs of arginine. ive read many reviews and alot of people are liking the nitrix by bsn. which is the same company that makes the no-xplode. it also has the 3000mgs of arginine with a bunch of other ingrediants.

mark thanks for the response. I used to take no-xplode and it worked. Got great "pumps" at the gym and just felt good. I also liked the other "side effects"

Im thinking of trying the Nitrix. But not 100% yet. Do any of these nitirix type products come in powder form or are they all pills?

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    there is nitrix in No-Explode, read the back label for contents

yea the no-xplode had no2 in it. But its creatine and no2. I already have creatine that doenst' taste like crap like no-xplode. Thats why i think i might just give the nitrix a shot.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    as of a week ago, i started taking the bsn nitrix, betalin, no-xplode and their cellmass is supposed to be here any day.. just wanted to test them all out.. so i bought it all..

DAMM Let us know which works better

Thread Information