kstone6tb is offline Junior Member

How do I stimulate my appetite???

Hey bros, I am in desperate need for a way to seriously stimulate my appetite. I am currently on day 7 of a M1T and 4-ad cycle and the M1T is really trashing my appetite. I have been on B12 since the beginning, but I still feel full all the time, and have to force myself to eat. I've always been able to eat A LOT but this stuff is really bringing it down. Are there any supplements that could help out this problem besides the B12?? Any advice would be appreciated. Oh, and by the way, I do smoke (weed) occasionally, but all that does is make me want to eat junk food. But I would prefer to refrain from using that as an appetite stimulant. Thanks bros.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    injectable b12.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Force feeding worked fine for me on M1T.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    EQ will do it very good or mabie a good antidepressent. That increases every ones appitite. Not good for sex drive or if you want to be motavated. Others turn to pot, not great alturitives but that is all I can come up with

there are a few other reasons that your appetite may be surpressed other than the M1T. What does your training look like? Maybe your overtraining, overtraining will kill your appetite, alot of guys think because they are on a supplement or steroid they need to train longer and harder but in most cases overtraining will still occur unless your on a TON of ****. Just a suggestion, but injectable B-12 and weed is the best formula I can think of as far as stimulating appetite, but dont get high out of your mind or you'll only end up forgetting wht it is your trying to do and eating junk.

Thread Information