Mach500 is offline New Member

DO pro-H's and creatine interact with "Crazy" meds? :-?

Hey guys,

Got an odd one for ya. I was diagnosed with Bipolar quite a while ago, but recently got put on Lithium, and Wellbutrin. Does anyone know if there are some bad/toxic interactions with any of the muscle building supplements?

Like, I'd ask my doctor/s, but I know as soon as I mention any prohormones or stuff like that, they're going to automatically tell me no, no matter what. They don't quite understand the concept of wanting to get large and muscular, but rather getting "fit" and trim.

Soo, has anyone been on any antidepressants, or mood stabilizers, and are they safe to use with pro's like, 1AD, M1t, etc. or creatine?

Also, any experience with nutritional supplements, ie: multi-vitamins, omega 3,6,9 fatty acid, DHEA, DMEA, Alpha Lipoic acid, etc...?

Any suggestions or help would be cool. Thanks...

-Jason

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, shoot basketk8ce a pm. He will definetly be able to help you more than us. Good luck man.

I'd definitely stay away from the prohormones(especially M1T)while on any med. Combining the two could cause a bad reaction and mess you up for good. I'm not saying that it will automatically, but there's a good chance of something going wrong somewhere. If it were me I'd just stick with the creatine until i came off the med, But it's your choice.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have a friend who did several courses while on antidepressants. He used deca and test and andriol plus various supps including creatine. Apart from the fact he was a depressed and moody F**ker he was ok! I guess you could argue that the gear may not have helped his mood swings though.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The only thing that might interact is if you are using a steroid that causes increased dopamine levels DBOL is known to do this and certain anti depressants work by incrasing dopamine receptor intake so do your research on what you use also I agree talk to basketk8ce

Hey guys

I appreciate the suggestion about talking with "basketk8ce", but it says he is an unknown user. I've searched through the whole site (btw, why would someone call themself that?)....so....either the name isn't right, or you guys are f*****g with me, and trying to play with my head.

Who knows, I've had good experiences on this site, and some very bad ones. Not to be skeptical or jump to conclusions, but I've met a hand full of dicks that f*** with anyone when they get the chance on this site.
    Last edited by Mach500; 12-19-2004 at 10:55 PM.

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    No one is F*****g with you man. His name is actually spelled Bask8kace. Good luck

gya321 is offline Member
    Its ok bro, take a deep breathe. Alright The lithium might cause some trouble for you. In my experience the wellbutrin should be Ok. Talk to your doctor, he should help you.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I am not messing with you. I sent bask8kace a pm. He should give you an answer sometime soon.

Hey

Alright, my bad, wasn't trying to be a dick. I see why I wasn't able to find him, the first time you spelled it "basketk8ce" with a T, but it's really bask8kace. It was just entering the wrong screen name, spelling.

I'll probably shoot him a pm here soon. Thanks again.

-J
    Last edited by Mach500; 12-20-2004 at 08:19 PM.

Thread Information