Thread: cell-tech

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

cell-tech

i used to use creatine, but stoped for my cycle, im going to use creatine for pct along with clomid and nolva, but my bud told me that cell-tech was much better, i researched it online, and i found a site that said u could make ur own cell-tech. with 100% creatine momo, mixed with a few pounds of dextrose, and koolade flavoring, and there u go, u got cell-tech for 1/2 the price at least. is this true? or just some half-ass way to copy cell-tech. or is cell-tech that much btr than reg creatine. and it said dextrose wil lrelease insulin or something into blood, is this true? thx for advice

SickNasty is offline Associate Member
    CELL-TECH=Overpriced bull$ h it and it tastes like hell
    I wouldn't screw with making it just buy some phosphagen HP from allsportsnutrition, basically you get some creatine and dextrose together and it tastes great,

However the making of your own does work. Do a search for a recipe. If you want get some taurine to put in it also.

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with SickNasty here 100%, cell tech is overpriced, tastes like crap, and when i stopped using it didnt even keep any of the gains i got of it, which was just basically just water anyhow, and nobody wants the bloated look do they.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Just mix 80 grams of dextrose with 10 grams of creatine with 200mg of r-ala and you have your own homemade cell-tech. But IMO, vitargo cgl and creatine ethyl ester are much better products.

Cell tech- is not worth the money, like the dude said before get some sort of phospho-creatine/ala mix at the cheapest price you can. Personally I don't take creatine anymore. through so much research in the lab and double blinds, it pretty much convinced me not to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    through so much research in the lab and double blinds, it pretty much convinced me not to take it.
    Why is that?

Well when talking about creatine the big claim to fame is that it can keep your body's natural phosphocreatine stores in check. Pcr makes for greater ATP producation(Power) and possibly increase anaerobic work and output, with the maintenance of these PCr stores. And the main reason is that with proper diet endogenous Pcr stores are already at maximal levels, so the supplementation doesn't make much sense. and there are just too many May's it may reduce blood lipid levels, it may improve ADL functions etc. If I can keep my Pcr stores maximal with my diet I will keep the money in my pcket for other things.

Thats very interesting hulkster. Quick question though. What is ADL, and what are its funtions? I don't think your talking about HDL, or LDL. Also, I thought I just throw in that I've eaten over three pounds of beef a day, and I still don't feel the increased strength as I do from creatine supplementation. So maybe for some people, creatine supplmenetation is necessary for optimum phosphocreatine storage. What do you think?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    ya good info thanks

I think that it is mostly al mental thing, if you think that you are gaining from the supplementation of creatine then stick with it bro...but the studies that I have performed and the studies that I have read it shows that maximal pcr levels can be reached with proper nutrition.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Hate to beat the drum but if you want some decent results slin and creatin works…
    Last edited by profbiv; 12-24-2004 at 01:09 PM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Well timed dextrose and creatine works the same as slin and creatine. Also vitargo seems to be the best synched-up transport system.

Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    I think that it is mostly al mental thing, if you think that you are gaining from the supplementation of creatine then stick with it bro...but the studies that I have performed and the studies that I have read it shows that maximal pcr levels can be reached with proper nutrition.
    Ahh.. I see. Thanks for the info hulkster.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    If you have the money get Vitargo by Nutrex. Its a better product and tastes great. Cell Tech is to sweet and burns your throat. Phosphagen HP is good double your servings though when taking it. 2, 10 grams servings and a 5 gram serving when your loading and then a 10-15 gram serving on maintaince but you can split it if you want. Cell Tech worked for me but what most people dont realize is that the creatine settles at the bottom so if you dont shake the container up your getting all sugar at the top and wasting your money

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    If you have the money get Vitargo by Nutrex. Its a better product and tastes great.
    I agree, vitargo is the best transport method for creatine.

RobbieG is offline Member
    My method.

500 gr. creatin + 5 kilos Sugar. + 2 kool aid tank.
    Kool aid like this:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...-food&v=glance

It works really well.

just pore a bit at time and stir it well.

then just buy a big tank at depot's stores or whatever.

I take 2x scoop 40 mins before workout. it works reeeeallyl well and I can take more pumps (i feel it...)

1 scoop is a bout 150 gr.

Id you donīt like my method, plz donīt tell me itīs stupid, i really donīt care because it IMO it works better than cell tech

Thread Information