Shredz is offline Respected Member

Question ECA question??????

I am currently taking ECA three times a day
    25mg ephderine
    200mg of caffine
    3 times a day

my question is I have never really had any caffine in my diet. I have never drank tea of coffee...can't stand the taste and I have drank pop or anything like that in about 3-4 years. So this leaves me with the actual question. I am finding that I am having trouble falling asleep at night and was wondering if I would make a big difference if i start cutting the last caffine that i take in half so i will be only taking 100mg caffine and 25mg of ephderine. But the first too will remain the same.

Do you think that will make a big difference..with fat loss and will it help me get to sleep a little better.

any advice will help
    thanks in advance

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah at 3 times a day you gotta be speeding pretty good
    i know i would not be able to sleep

i usually take my eca 1st thing in the morning then like right after lunch and i can generaly get to bed at 10-11pm

i dont see why you cant just take it 2xs a day

even 25mg ephderine
    100mg of caffine in the evening should still keep you up

its not just the caffine keeping you awake you could try

1/2 the ephderine and 50mg of caffine

im 6' 2" 212lbs 1/2 an ephderine alone taken at or after 6pm will keep me up till at least 3am

hope this helps

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with DevilsDeity on cutting your dose down to 2. I usually recommend ECA intake with breakfast and lunch. It appears you're sensitive to them and that means it will work well for you. Take the weekends off and then a month off every couple so you're body will not build a tolerance for the drugs.

Jenna is offline Female Member
    I take ECA stacks everyday. If I take my last 2 pills after 2pm, then you can bet that I'll be up until midnight with no problem. So, the ephedrine plus the caffeine definitely can contribute to your sleeping problem.

I take 4 pills a day ... each pill containing 25mgs of ephedra and 250 mgs of caffeine alkaloids. So, that totals 100mgs of ephedra and 1000mgs of caffeine daily. But, as I said, as long as I don't take any after 2pm, I can sleep just fine come nightime.

<<<< JENNA >>>>

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Just a side note: The reason this stack of ephedrine caffine and aspirin is so effective is not only the thermogenic properties but the length of time it is effective. Ephedrine alone will raise your body temp for about 4 hours and caffine can too for a short time. However studies show the combination of those three increase the active time for up to 12 hours.

Ohhhh yes - definitely time released baby's !! I love 'em!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

GymGryl is offline Female Member
    Which is a more effective fat burner, ECA stack or Xendrine? I have read many of the post but still a little confused.

Also, just start my 1st cycle, should I be using a fat burner? I really use them for the energy.

Thanks, Micky

Originally posted by GymGryl
    Which is a more effective fat burner, ECA stack or Xendrine? I have read many of the post but still a little confused.

Xenedrine is an ECA Stack....

E = Ephedra
    C = Caffeine
    A = Asprin (White Willow Bark)

<<<< JENNA >>>>

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    Xenadrine is a great product, I am on day 12 and have dropped
    4 1/2 pounds. My body composition is already looking better, just last night my cousin seen me and couldn't believe the difference with just a 4 pound loss. So far so good, I hope that my end results will exceed my expectations.

Thread Information