Thread: Cutting Carbs

jmillerdls is offline Junior Member

Cutting Carbs

The sticky up top says for a very active person..you intake 120g of carbs a day. But, ive read if you do morning cardio..you should have carbs an hour after that. Then there is PWO, then there is PPWO...that equates to about 160-180 carbs...not sure how to get this down. Am i mis-interpreting something?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Im not an expert on cutting, but to my knowledge when cutting you should get most of your carbs from your PWO shake and the rest should be low GI carbs from breakfast. IMO the best sources of low GI carbs are oatmeal and brown rice.

jmillerdls is offline Junior Member
    yeah, i was wanting to use oatmeal after cardio in the morning...dex right after my workout for PWO, and whole wheat pasta for PPWO...maybe i should just use a lot less

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    NSA is correct, except oatmeal is better for your morning carbs rather then PPWO b/c of the fiber slowing digestion of the protein. also to Jmillerdls the first meal being pro/ carb is not set in stone, alot use pro/ fat for all there m,eals except PWO and PPWO, while I on the other hand have much better results with my first meal being pro/ carb. you will have to see how things are for you.

dcb

Thread Information