theone85 is offline Junior Member

anavar to grow height

hey whats up, ive been reading for awhile and i came across that anavar can help grow height how does this work. does it speed up the growth process?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Anavar ??? Maybe HgH, but i have never heard of var helping with height. Anyone else know anything about this. BTW, anything that aromatizes will close your epiphyseal (growth) plates and your growth will be finished from then on...

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, once you use nolva and clomid for pct your growth plates will be closed. Synthetic estroges such as nolva and clomid act as weak estrogens (or estrogen blockers) in tissues such as the glandular tissue, but act as full blown estrogen on the bone and liver. And yes, Var will suppress your hpta enough to need nolva and clomid.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Bro, once you use nolva and clomid for pct your growth plates will be closed. Synthetic estroges such as nolva and clomid act as weak estrogens (or estrogen blockers) in tissues such as the glandular tissue, but act as full blown estrogen on the bone and liver. And yes, Var will suppress your hpta enough to need nolva and clomid.
    so does this mean that say a teenager uses this it will possibly prevent their liver growing to its full size

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    so does this mean that say a teenager uses this it will possibly prevent their liver growing to its full size
    Honestly, I don't know what functions estrogen does in the liver. I'm just going by a PM I got from einstein when he was still around.

Thread Information