Thread: 4OHT or M4ohn?

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member

4OHT or M4ohn?

Which is better and why? Don't know much about either one. Gains, sides, stacks, Ect. Thanks again guys.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    What are your goals?

M4OHN is NOT a bulker it is more of a cutting aid to maintain LBM in a calorie defacet

4OHT is identical to the steroid clostebol no conversion to estrogen or DHT.
    SInce it doesnt convert it is a noticeably weaker anabolic it provides steady LBM gains over a longer period and should be used in a transdermal for best absorbtion. Dont expect to blow up on this one but if side effects of regular testosterone worry you then here is your answer! i would expect around a 5-7 pound gain in LBM over an eight week cycle if used as a standalone dosing should be 200-400mgs or higher each day.

Is there anybenefit to running 4ad w/ 40ht. Also do you need to run pct with 4oht if used alone?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yes, you wouldn't need to run any AI's or SERM's during the cycle. Yes you need pct, anything that is even slightly anabolic or androgenic will require PCT.

O.k. guys here's the deal. I am looking to stock up on this stuff before its illegal. I have already started stocking up on m1t and 4ad, 1 test powders and I am looking for some other good ones to stock up on.

Which ones would be the best to stock up on based on results. I have the 4ad,m1t, and 1-test for mass, so would you recommend 4oht and m4ohn for cutting??

Here are the ones I'm trying to decide on, 19 nor diol, 4oht, m4ohn, methyl jacked.
    Its only worth getting cyp powders if your going to inject correct?

Any advice and info on these would be greatly appriciated!

Also is this cyclo 1-test or diol powder that bulk nutrition sells any good??

nsa
    Yeah, anything esterified is for injections.

nsa
    I personally wouldn't buy anything for cutting. You don't need hormones to cut. I am going to stock up on powders for bulking. If you really need something to cut that is not legal get some winnie or clen , clen is widely available online.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I personally wouldn't buy anything for cutting. You don't need hormones to cut. I am going to stock up on powders for bulking. If you really need something to cut that is not legal get some winnie or clen, clen is widely available online.
    Very true, so which ones would you recommend to use for lean body mass gains to switch it up from the m1t/1 test or even add to a cycle with them?

is the 19 nor any good?

nsa
    m-1,4-add and 4-oht aren't bad alternatives to 1-test and 4-ad. But i would say 1-test and 4-ad are the big ones for mass.

Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    is the 19 nor diol any good?
    bump??

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    same conversion rate to deca as 4ad is to test.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    same conversion rate to deca as 4ad is to test.
    To nandrolone .

Thread Information