AT2nVAbeach is offline New Member

4ad powder from custom nutrition warehouse

hello folks a newbie but oldie to the site had to re register but to my question has any tried the following 4ad powder from consumer nutrition warehouse and im tryin to buy enuff to last me for 6 / 3 week cycles which ill alos be using my M1T i will be using the 00 capsules with my cap-m-kit and i am not mixin anythng wiht it suck as dextrose or such type powders to it but i have been using the legalgear methyl 4ad+ at 300mg daily so at the rate how much would i need for what i stated earlier 6 / 3week cycles at 300mgs daily plus my 10mg a day doseage of M1T thanks for reading and hopefully get some reactions and suggestions thanks all and for welcoming me back.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    CNW has GOOD stuff ALWAYS

there are 1000mgs in 1 gram so 1 gram will last you 3 days with 100mgs left over

I highly suggest buying a trandermal sloution and adding the 4ad to it because oral 4ad only has a 5% absorbtion rate so for every 100mgs you consume you get 5mgs of 4ad in your body plus only 15% of everything absorbed converts to test so 100mgs oral 4ad only yeilds .75 of a mg of testosterone .

transdermal absorbtion is closer to 30%

AT2nVAbeach is offline New Member
    ty bro much appreciate it how does the home brew work never really looked into it

Thread Information