Thread: 18 yr and M1T

theone85 is offline Junior Member

18 yr and M1T

hey whats up, i am 18 yro and i was wondering would it be safe for me to use M1T by its self since it dont aromatize into estrogen. does that mean it would be safe on my growth plates.

zOaib is offline VET
    dude , stick with protien and a good workout routine ( if u really need get soem creatine ) otherwise M1T u shouldnt even mess with right now , atleast until u r past 23 or 24 yrs of age ............... let yourself grow naturally right now .............

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by theone85
    hey whats up, i am 18 yro and i was wondering would it be safe for me to use M1T by its self since it dont aromatize into estrogen. does that mean it would be safe on my growth plates.
    i personally wouldnt. Its not testosterone but oestrogen that causes your growth plates to close. M1t IS a steroid . if i were you i wouldnt touch it till i was 24. I expect you have alot of natural growth left in you. If you want to increace youre rate of growth check out the diet forum. A good diet can double your ability to grow.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Stay away, its not worth it.
    Listen to all these guys, dont be stupid. Its not worth what it will do to your body, its effects may be permanent and its gains will only be temporary, the short cut is not worth it. be smart!

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theone85
    No, you could have an estrogenic rebound post cycle. And when you do pct you'll have to use synthetic weak estrogens (nolva and clomid) which will close your epiphyseal plates. So either way isn't safe. Stay natty for awhile bro.

Thread Information