edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up thanks ptbyjason 10 grms is enough on glutamine when should i take them?

When should i take them

is it better when i wake up and after a workout,,

or take before bed, i always take protein shake before bed???

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro it varies on the person what the manufacturers instructions are what you read in mags and whether you are gonna take peptides or not.Do what suits you.

like I said I take mine hr b4 and hr post training those are the manufacturers instructions.I don,t really believe it matters when you take them as long as it is spaced out.Take 5g in the morning and 5 g after workout or b4 bed.

On non training days I do am and pm b4 bed

Billy

ptbyjason Guest
    It depends on which glutamine you take. Some say before and after your workout. Some say after your workout and before bed. I know you need to space it out some. I'm beginning to wonder if I am right on the 10 grams now. I have always thought it was only 10 grams a day, but I know some labels suggest as many as 20 grams a day. Guys what do you think. How much do you take a day, and when do you take it?

ptbyjason Guest
    Good post Billy Boy. Edraven29 if my post wasn't clear, definitely separate the dosages over at least twice a day.

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up THANK BILLY BOY

THANKS BILLY BOY THATS GREAT I WILL FOLLOW THAT TO THE LETTER

MAKES TOTAL SENSE, THANKS FOR THE NONE TRAINING DAYS, GUESS THAT 10 GRMS ON THESE DAYS WILL BE ENOUGHT.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    your welcome

I,ve always used 10g and done it like that and never had reason to doubt it.its just a case of personal preference.

Billy

Thread Information