Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member

How many sprays per day should one use , with 4 derm??

Hey guys,

Im new to this forrum but ive been reading quite a bit on this forum for a few days now, Awesome site and some of the best info i could find on sports supps.Anyways, Im 2 weeks into my m1t cycle as of today and i must say "the results have been awesome." Only thing is, i used a 4 ad in pill form and am only using 900mg daily with 20 mg of m1t daily. Lethargy doesnt seem to be too bad as of now, but the 1st 2 days were noticeable. I will be purchasing some of the 4 derm from 1fast for 20 bucks a bottle to use for my 2nd cycle once im finished with my nolva and clomid pct. My question is.... how many squirts per day and how many bottles for a one month cycle? Also, when applying, should you always apply t differnt areas daily or would it be ok to apply to same area? thank you in advance guys!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    12 sprays ED is what i use. Six sprays two times ED. Read the M1T FAQ for a better understanding of M1T/4-AD stacks.

Thx for the response! so do you think it would take 2 bottles per each one month cycle? And would you say Dermabolics would be a good choice, from 1fast400? Thanks!

nsa
    Thats a pretty good choice, there are other choices out there though. 2 bottles of 4derm lasts for 30 days with that number of sprays.

hey Nsa,

Thx again for the response.I was also wondering if there were 2 types od 4derm? Ive heard of people talkin about the spray on's and also the rub on gel type, i think. Which would you say gave you better results based on your own personal use and perhaps you could recomend a brand as well (if thats alowed) Bbeing that im about to make my purchASE and i just want this best for the buck. thank You!

nsa
    I have only used the spray in the past. If i was able to get the gel at the time, i would have used that instead. There is no wasted product with the gel, while a fair amount is wasted using the spray. Either way i haven't used that stuff in a while and don't plan on stocking up on anything before the ban either.

Thread Information