LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Amplify 02 and Lipoflame

I had a previous thread about this stuff and I'm still on it and it's still amazing... I'm at a standstill now but that's cuz I need to work on my diet now that I'm back in school and everythings all messed up. However I have one problem and I wanted to know if anyboy else has experienced it. The first two weeks were fine, nothing bad unless I took too much of the stuff, however... I'm getting bad headaches about 30 minutes after taking 5 amplify and 2 lipo's... they go away when im in the gym but they come back and it feels like its more in my sinus area, a little bit above and between the eyes. I usually take aspirin and feel better but I'm just wondering what may be causing this? I believe i drink enough water (same as i did first two weeks) but ionno... Any feedback on this?

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    I have been taking amp02/lip for about 2 months and i havent had any headaches i take 6amp 02 and 3 lip in the morning before the gym...try not taking them for a couple days and see if the headache go a way...keep us posted

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    How soon did you guys see results from the stack?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    I had a previous thread about this stuff and I'm still on it and it's still amazing... I'm at a standstill now but that's cuz I need to work on my diet now that I'm back in school and everythings all messed up. However I have one problem and I wanted to know if anyboy else has experienced it. The first two weeks were fine, nothing bad unless I took too much of the stuff, however... I'm getting bad headaches about 30 minutes after taking 5 amplify and 2 lipo's... they go away when im in the gym but they come back and it feels like its more in my sinus area, a little bit above and between the eyes. I usually take aspirin and feel better but I'm just wondering what may be causing this? I believe i drink enough water (same as i did first two weeks) but ionno... Any feedback on this?
    I am on week two also, and am having sinus problems, although I highly doubt it is related to the product. I am just congested, but I like the overall effects of both amp 02 and lipoflame. I am in the process of finding the right dose, and mix between the two though..

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI View Post
    How soon did you guys see results from the stack?
    I was seein results right away with in a week...its great stuff every thing else I have tried with in 2 months it would stop working but I have a high tolerance for caffeine ..

Kaioken is offline Member
    Water is KEY
    drink 16 ounces with serving and another 10 when you get to the gym

and another 16 post workout

Sinis stuff is probably just whether changes

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    Im also in my first week of just amp 02, first 2 times i took 5 caps and was pretty good, today i took 7 caps to get a little more edge and while i was at the gym i felt a lot of pressure on my head, not the same as a headache, but it was uncomfortabe, so i will try 6 next time and see what happens...
    oh, also i am taking it with a piece of fruit like kaioken suggested, great product, i will be adding lipoflame in a month or so

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Okay well it seems the Lipo was the culprit... Perhaps 2 weeks was too much for me? I dropped the Lipo and I'm doing fine... Better actually with just the Amplify 02. I can take more without feeling sick so I think I'm just going to stick with this... I mean the second day of taking this stuff (previous day I was bedridden sick) I went into gym expecting to do a light thing and I warmed up with the usual 135 and it felt like a toothpick so I was actually able to lift better then I was before and being sick.

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Those products sound pretty decent!! I'm gonna jump on this band wagon and go with both!!

My Question though is my girlfriend wants to take the lipoflame she plays college volleyball and they have some mean training days a lot of conditioning and cardio involved would this product be safe for her?

Bump!!

smeegle is offline New Member

Could be the Caffeine

I get a headache to...usually before bed and when I first get up...I think with me it has something to due with the caffeine.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfstud18 View Post
    Those products sound pretty decent!! I'm gonna jump on this band wagon and go with both!!

My Question though is my girlfriend wants to take the lipoflame she plays college volleyball and they have some mean training days a lot of conditioning and cardio involved would this product be safe for her?
    most women only use 1-2 caps 2 times per day all positive

The " i like curve" for LIPOFLAME is Super High people love it.......

just remember start low and work way up and never exceed normal doses.

Quote Originally Posted by smeegle View Post
    I get a headache to...usually before bed and when I first get up...I think with me it has something to due with the caffeine.
    it is dose related Sir as with any product

take 2-3 days off and start back with minimum dose

3 caps LIPOFLAME am

1-2 cap LIPOFLAME with 4-5 Amplify 02 PM lift

No issues only fat melting in time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    it is dose related Sir as with any product

take 2-3 days off and start back with minimum dose

3 caps LIPOFLAME am

1-2 cap LIPOFLAME with 4-5 Amplify 02 PM lift

No issues only fat melting in time
    You're noticing a significant increase in the fat you're taking off? I've been planning on starting this stack soon to give it a try. I have some stubborn fat I gotta lose. Sometimes with this stacks I tend to think it's mental because when you're on them your diet stays perfect easier and whatnot.

HURRICANE3500 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    most women only use 1-2 caps 2 times per day all positive

The " i like curve" for LIPOFLAME is Super High people love it.......

just remember start low and work way up and never exceed normal doses.
    i love lipoflame .. top notch product ... helps curb my hunger and gives me sick energy to do my cardio every day ... fat burning effects are just a plus ..back this product 100%

Blog Entries
    Does Lipoflame give you energy like an ECA stack? When using an ECA stack I'm usually really energetic even outside of the gym but I sweat ALL the time!

edit: Also, has anyone done a test of Lipoflame vs. ECA or Clen ? At $40 a bottle I want results!
    Last edited by StoneGRMI; 02-20-2008 at 07:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Does Lipoflame give you energy like an ECA stack? When using an ECA stack I'm usually really energetic even outside of the gym but I sweat ALL the time!

edit: Also, has anyone done a test of Lipoflame vs. ECA or Clen? At $40 a bottle I want results!
    ^^ bump!

What are peoples different results with lipo compared to eca or clen ? thanks

I did have a couple of questions. Lipoflame for my girlfriend, would it effect her birth control? I take adderall for my adhd would amp and lipoflame still work for me even though stimulants don't wire me up?

Thanks for you time mates!

BUMP!!!!

pmed

^^ bump!

What are peoples different results with lipo compared to eca or clen? thanks
    no joke its almost identical without the sides

this is comparing to ephdrine

you will know after 2 days its not joke

I noticed on day one how bomb this Flame is!! I was tearing up cardio and I only took 3, 2moro I'll be taking 4 and see how the results will differ. Next week i'll be adding the amp keep y'all up dated fa sho!!

Thread Information