Thread: Vitargo

lean123 is offline Associate Member

Vitargo

I just picked up vitargo cgl.....i was curious to know of anyone has seen better results by doing their own thing with it or by following the reccomended found on the back of the bottle??

Thanks

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Ive taken it once and had good results. Very good pumps but i only took it once because i didnt have the money to keep taking it so i never got to experiment with it i just did what it said on the label.

Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Lean,

I was just about to make a thread with questions about vitargo, myself,,,lol. Anyways, Ive been reading alot of good feed back on this supp. I just bought 2 jugs of the stuff my self and im waiting for my m1t pct to start my cycle, im hoping it would keep the gains coming. I did notice on the serving label it claims to have 10grams of creatine per serving and they recomend you load for the 1st 5days with 2 servings daily. With only 20 servings per Jug im thinking one would need 2 jugs just for a one month cycle,,,sheeeshh. The stuff isnt to cheap either, whats the cheapest you found vitargo for so far?

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I guess I got lucky, everyone keeps saying how expensive it is! Ive been seeing how much people like it here on the board. So today I was out and a place called vitamin world (something like that) was selling everything 40% off so I ended up paying like 35$ for it, maybe I should have bought 2!!??How much are you guys paying for it?Also I took the M1T by IDS and I really didnt see to much happening with it. I reached another plateu though and havent really played with the creatines to much so I figured the Vitargo would be the way to go. Got any ideas on something that would give me an extra edge..other than an injectable....

Cheers
    -Lean

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzare_777
    Hey Lean,

I was just about to make a thread with questions about vitargo, myself,,,lol. Anyways, Ive been reading alot of good feed back on this supp. I just bought 2 jugs of the stuff my self and im waiting for my m1t pct to start my cycle, im hoping it would keep the gains coming. I did notice on the serving label it claims to have 10grams of creatine per serving and they recomend you load for the 1st 5days with 2 servings daily. With only 20 servings per Jug im thinking one would need 2 jugs just for a one month cycle,,,sheeeshh. The stuff isnt to cheap either, whats the cheapest you found vitargo for so far?

Thread Information