Thread: Vaso XP

lean123 is offline Associate Member

Vaso XP

Hey fellas I know a lot of people probably thing supps like Vaso Xp are trash...but i thought I might give it a try today as I had some luck back in the day with No2. Anyone else giving Vaso a try as well? I'll get back to everyone with some results throughout the weeks.....

Cheers
    -Lean

I have taken vasostat made by cytosport, I dont know if that is what you are referring to, but you can get 180 pill online if you type in vasostat under a google search. GNC sucks for any supplements, their NO2 doesnt work, but vasostat definently made me have almost painfull pumps and kept me hard for about 3 hours after workout. Make sure to at leat double the recommended.

JonEberle is offline New Member
    Im taking vaso xp now and it seems like it working. Nothing incredible, but my pumps are stronger and I stay in the gym longer wiht more endurance. Motivates me more than anything, I feel strong and want to stay longer. My results may be skewed though, as I started taking Creatine EE at the same time I started the vaso xp, and results may be coming from that instead. I'll continue to take no2 supplements, or arginine atleast, Im impressed.

Thread Information