Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member

Possible Gyno... Help Plzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the 18 day ive been on my m1t cycle and my gains have been frikin Awesome! Until 2 days ago i started to notice that both my n!ps are begining to look pointy and today there looking even more noticebly pointy. Would it be a good idea to start takin nolva rite? How much should i take daily for possible gyno onset? Also, if i begin a small dose daily until my real pct, would one still start the pct as i would of originaly started. someone please shed some info on this one asap!!!
    I've read a few threads about people also using vitex for gyno as well,, which would be more effective for a case such as this? Thxxx!!

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro unless you have pain in the nipple or a lump under it ot its weeping fluid then it is probably OK. Having said that I would take Nolva at 20 mg per day from now until PCT starts just to be sure. If it gets worse bang the dose up to 80mg per day until it goes away. Do PCT as normal, you will be using Clomid I hope.

Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member
    ok thx,

as for using clomid, i certainly will be using clomid, but something is definetly going on with here with the sudden change in my pecs. I dont get it, cause its like suddenly they just became pointy and definetly noticeable. Would you think it could be a differnt type of gyno?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    M1t can possibly produce progesterone gyno. So b-6 would be advizable for eliminating this possible problem...

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Bro it may just be fat deposits in your chest. When I start getting heavy during my bulking I start getting fat in my chest. If you don't feel a lump or pain trim off some fat and you should see the difference I'm reffering to

Thread Information