Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Arrow Didnt know how to search... M1T + slin?

M1T decreases your blood sugar... this is bad when you are trying to keep within a range because you are on slin. So how much does M1T decrease your blood sugar? And is there anyway I can manipulate my dose of M1T to not effect my insulin use PWO? Or can you just eat enough carbs throughout the day and not worry about it?

Im thinking I might just up my carbs while the slin is active... at the least I can always check my BG, so any ideas?

Oh dont tell me to try something else other than M1T... right now I dont want to hear it.

-MS

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, m1t does lower your blood sugar which contributes to the lethargy feeling. So you might not want to run a high dose of m1t. Maybe stay at 10mg ed. Also I'd increase your carbs, not only with pwo but throughout the day just to be on the safe side. Also, you might want to start out at 5mg of m1t ed, and see how you feel. If you feel ok, then bump it up to 10mg. Hope this helps, if not then hopefully nsa will see this thread. Good luck man!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I have not found any info on the pathway by which m1t affects blood sugar levels, i've been searching for this for a while now. There really isn't much info out there that goes deep into organic chem and human physiology.

nsa
    I would try and talk to hooker or some of the guys in the hgh, igf-1, slin forum about it.

I am fairly up and up with this slin, LR3... just wondering what you guys would say, as I NEVER venture over here...

BTW check out my slin threads... informative

NSA I to was looking around for info... I just hear its a side... not how much it drops or anything...

nsa
    Yeah, there really aren't any studies into this side effect, that i could find at least. All the studies on this compound are generally into the main eefects and the hepatoxicity caused by the compound.

Thanks for the info bro.... thats pretty much what I could find... a whole lot of nothing

find anything else?

Thread Information