jimb is offline New Member

Fat Loss Supplements Needed, Please Help

Hello,

I have been reading alot and have been looking for some good solid advise on fat loss supplements.

Let me give you an idea of me.

I am 18 years old, 220lbs, 5 11, and I am just getting back into lifting after a football season. I stocked up so I have alot of weight on me. I am currently running about 2 times per day (30-45 minutes per time). I am also lifting, but really just want to get the unwanted weight off of me. I think my ideal weight would be about 180-190 lbs. I am also dieting now, cutting back big time on my intake and eliminating empty calories/carbs and fats all together or very little.

Now, I would like to take some fat loss supplements advice because I want to aid the fat burn for now. I really dont care about maintaining muscle mass anymore, I just want to get down to around 180-190lbs and then worry about gaining muscles.

I have been reading alot about ECY and such, and was wondering what everyone thinks about it. Also, where can I buy these things online? I mean, is there a site that just sells ECY compound for a reasonable price? Also, what about Hydroxycut or Zentrex-3, any results there?

Thanks for your responses,

Jim

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    E= Ephedrine which is sold at local wallgreens, wallmart, or any store like that. AKA Bronkaid
    C= Caffeine AKA Nodoze
    Y=Yohimby = You can get at GNC or any herbal store.

I have tried ECY and I lost some weight with it but I cannot take caffeine in the evening or otherwise I am up all night, which is not good for my day job.

I have been battling the bulge for a while now and the only thing that seems to work best for me is a clean diet, cardio, and lots of regular or green tea. I also notice I tend to lose a lot of weight when I eat green vegetables at every meal. A friend of mine was telling me that the body has to work hard to digest the cellulose in the green veggies and this will cause calories to burn in the evening time and not to mention they are low in calories.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    I have a few suggestions. I strongly recommend doing some research here on AR. You will find that supps are merely aids. Your diet and cardio workouts (and your discipline in staying consistent) will determine your ultimate success. As for diet you need to eat 5 to 8 times a day with 1 to 2 grams of protein per pound of lean mass, carbs, and fat (you really do have to eat to loose weight). Cardio workout should be 45 minutes to an hour at 65% to 70% MHR. Believe me, you do not want to loose lean mass just to drop weight. You can just as easily loose the fat while maintaining your lean mass.

alright, thanks guys I will try that.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jimb
    Hello,

I have been reading alot and have been looking for some good solid advise on fat loss supplements.

Let me give you an idea of me.

I am 18 years old, 220lbs, 5 11, and I am just getting back into lifting after a football season. I stocked up so I have alot of weight on me. I am currently running about 2 times per day (30-45 minutes per time). I am also lifting, but really just want to get the unwanted weight off of me. I think my ideal weight would be about 180-190 lbs. I am also dieting now, cutting back big time on my intake and eliminating empty calories/carbs and fats all together or very little.

Now, I would like to take some fat loss supplements advice because I want to aid the fat burn for now. I really dont care about maintaining muscle mass anymore, I just want to get down to around 180-190lbs and then worry about gaining muscles.

I have been reading alot about ECY and such, and was wondering what everyone thinks about it. Also, where can I buy these things online? I mean, is there a site that just sells ECY compound for a reasonable price? Also, what about Hydroxycut or Zentrex-3, any results there?

Thanks for your responses,

Jim
    JUST GET CLEN .............. its very easy to get clen these days rather taking a whole stack of ECY OR ECA seperately !

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Supplements will help you lose weight, but if your diet/cardio is not in check you will put the weight right back on. Check out the "cutting diet" sticky in the diet forum. After that is straight, you may add a supplement to speed up the process.

KODE is offline Junior Member

clen

i would go with clen . since its not banned, you cant take your time and research about it before purchasing it. make sure you do some good research and understand it before getting clen. i would do a low dose cycle of clen because of youre age. maybe 20 MCG every day for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. whenever you do a thermogenic type cycle, iincluding ECY, etc. you need to drink lots of water everyday..

click below for info about clen..

clen handbook

thanks, I will check that out.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boondockSAINT
    Supplements will help you lose weight, but if your diet/cardio is not in check you will put the weight right back on. Check out the "cutting diet" sticky in the diet forum. After that is straight, you may add a supplement to speed up the process.
    Ditto!

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    ECY would be a good supplement to use while cutting. If this is your first time using it, then I wouldn't reccomend clen . Go with the ECY first and see how your body reacts to it. Good luck man.

Thread Information