zedly is offline New Member

m1,4ad kickstart question

i plan on kickstarting a superdrol/4ad stack with m1,4ad? i am planning on replacing the m1,4ad with the superdrol after two weeks maybe with a slight overlap. My question is will this be an effective, long enough kick start and what dose should i use the m1,4ad inconjunction with 4ad. i am 165 and planning on doing a 5-6 week bulker. thanks

Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member
    You must have done the same thing as me. Saw that great deal on M1,4ADD bought it and now not sure what to do with it. I got the same supplies 1 bottle M1,4ADD 1 bottle superdrol and a ****load of 4ad.

Anyway...The dose that I have read would be best would be in the 150-200mg range for the M1,4ADD. And I would run the 4AD the entire time. But, bump for some more responses.

Make it a little easier to read.
    Weeks 1-2:150mg M1,4ADD
    Weeks 3-6: 30mg superdrol
    Weeks 1-6: 400mg trans 4AD

zedly is offline New Member
    i wanted to feel the d'bol like effects of m1,4ad for early kickstart but know i need something more to solidify my gains. Based on my research i dont think stacking the two would be advisable for 5-6 weeks. and yes i bought the m1,4 after seeing it may be better then m1t then got superdrol. i have ancillaries on hand for possibly estro sides and was thinking of throwing in 1cc a day orally of vpx 4ohdeca which i got ( over a year ago)before any research.

Nevergoodenough is offline Junior Member
    From what I've read and researched I'm thinking it looks pretty good. If were lucky Bryan or NSA will throw us a bone and give us the ok.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Looks good to me but if you really want to feel the Dbol eefects then push it up to around 180mgs M1,4 for the two weeks.

Thread Information