meat is offline Associate Member

new legal ephedrine

i just picked up a box of pure ephedrine pills at my local sup. shop . they are 25 mg ephedrine a peace and come in a 48 count box at 12 bucks . suposedly this company (Mega-Pro) has figured a way to legalize the over the counter sale of ephedrine products by the way they are packaged and what the label says they are used for . so instead of labeling them as a potent fat burner / thermogenic, they now market them as asthma medication saying it is a broncodiolater and expectant . also in the way that they are packaged , they no longer come in a bottle with fancy , flashy labels to draw your attention, they are now packaged like cold medication in plastic with a foil back wich you pop them out of just like other meds. can anyone tell me whats going on here ? im a little sceptic . has anyone heard of something like this going on where you live . by the way i live in vegas . thanks for the help

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    yeah man its actually a legit asthma med... it's mainstream otc in pharmacies
    http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/detail?prodid=175323&previousURI=/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/search?ActiveCat=499^Query=bronkaid

flexin-rph is offline Member
    The same as Primatene tablets...

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    you can still buy the mini-thins only difference is it now has 200 or 400mg of Guaifenesin in it

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    D&E is the only place i know of that sells ephedrine
    with and with out expectant in it , and the require 2 forms of id for purchase.

meat is offline Associate Member
    does the expectant make a difference in results ?

Thread Information