AG5678 is offline Member

m1t to sub D-Bol?

Ok this is the problem that I have. I have really started to search like crazy about m1t because it is cheap as fuk and will be illegal on the 19 and when it’s illegal the prices will just sky rocket. I have been criticizing m1t for a while because a friend of mine tried it and said it was worthless but now I am starting to question him. This was the cycle I was thinking about doing:
    wk1-4 25mgs of d-bol ED
    wk1-10 400mgs of test enan.(200mgs on mon. 200mgs on thur.)
    wk1-10 400mgs of deca .(same as test 200mgs twice a week)
    wk1-10 10mgs of nolvadex ED
    wk1-12 500 i.u's of hcg a week
    I have heard from some people that m1t was like "super DBol " I was thinking about substituting Dbol with m1t? Will I get better results? What do yall think? All the help needed this is very important to me.
    Peace

AG5678 is offline Member
    oh and i also heard from a good guy on this board to post this in the suppl section instead of steroid becuase in the steroid they will just flame on m1t

AG5678 is offline Member
    ****. bump

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    here's your answers: M1t FAQ

My last m1t cycle I gained 15pounds and kept around 10-11pounds... compare that to dbol and lossing the majority of your gains... I would swap out the dbol with the m1t.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Only difference is M1T is slightly stonger but it makes you feel ****ty
    dbol makes you feel good bump up to 35-40mg dbol though

M1T dry gains
    Dbol wet gains/bloat

KODE is offline Junior Member

m1t

m1t is very toxic to you liver. there is more side effects to m1t than there is with dbol i believe. i would stay with the dbol cuz youll feel good and no lethargy. plus with all the supps in your cycle, the dbol will probably feel better to take than m1t, especially if you react different to m1t cuz you could get the m1t flu and mess up your whole cycle. just my opinion..

Heard of the test flu... but the m1t flu?? Havn't heard of any1 getting that. Atleast no1 has came forth with that side.

KODE is offline Junior Member

yup

yup. the m1t flu...i had it once, but thought it was just a regular cold and fever for a couple days, then i read a post on here that people posted the same symptoms and was due to taking m1t . didnt know m1t could cause a mild flu til i read it on here and did searches for posts on it. i guess its the same as test flu because its basically the same as m1t which is 1-test.

AG5678 is offline Member
    bump

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Quote Originally Posted by KODE
    yup. the m1t flu...i had it once, but thought it was just a regular cold and fever for a couple days, then i read a post on here that people posted the same symptoms and was due to taking m1t . didnt know m1t could cause a mild flu til i read it on here and did searches for posts on it. i guess its the same as test flu because its basically the same as m1t which is 1-test.

The last time i took m1t, I did have flu like symptoms as well. I thought it was just the same cold/flu everyone had. Guess I was wrong....
    peace,
    otto

Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member
    Im on my 3rd week of m1t, and during the 1st week, I did notice flu like symptoms, ut no biggie, I just supplemented with zinc at 120 mg's daily and it was gone in 1 to 2 days.

Only reason I've seen not to take m1t over dbol was because of dbol makes you feel better and you risk catching the test flu... Well have you done any form of test b4 if you didn't get the flu well then your safe to go. Also I read that some1 said dbol makes you feel better... Now tell me when your hitting those weights hard and your cranking out those last few painful reps does that feel good? Well all I'm saying is even if m1t doesn't have you feeling as good I'd still go with the m1t, besides I don't have any sides from m1t I feel no differnt at all except for more strength and good mass gains.

AG5678 is offline Member
    any other opinions right now im guess im still undecided

AG5678 is offline Member
    guess we PM'ed at the same time no this would be my first cycle?

AG5678 is offline Member
    unclemoney: did you get lethargy

No lethargy at all, and on my last cycle I ran out of 4derm and was running m1t alone for about a week and a half no lethargy at all.

AG5678 is offline Member
    **** thats nice have you ever taken DBol ? If you have how was it?

Never actualy taken dbol b4... but have taken the precurser m1,4ad which converts into dbol. It might of just been in my head but I didn't really feel that much better than when I wasn't on m1,4ad I don't know what the other people felt... Maby one of you guy's could explain what you mean by you felt good on it? Of course when I'm on anything anabolic wise (prohormones/prosteroids/steroids ) I feel good(maby it's all just in my head but I feel good).

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Dbol increases dopamine in the brain and gives you a feeling of wellbeing. Superman status if you will.

Thread Information