tryingtogain is offline Member

Whats the bet PH to buy before then ban

Whats the best PH to buy before the ban? should i cycle any together? i dont think i could cause of the liver thing. I heard M1T is great anything else? i want to bulk up get good muscle then cut in spring.

Thanks

M1T is great and it works very well but it's harsh...You'll get a ton of sides that are very uncomfortable but some can be prevented by stacking it with 4Derm(or some other form of testosterone ), taking blood pressure supps or vitamins, and a liver supplement should be in there. So if you can handle the sides I'd recommend stocking up on M1T. Superdrol is what im stocking up on now it's not as close to as androgenic as M1T, so sides are not much of a concern and the gains are very dry and solid with no bloat. It's a lot safer than M1T and just as affective. These in fact aren't PH's, they're both steriods .
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 01-10-2005 at 12:07 AM.

Ohh and also another good one is 1-test/4ad cyp.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    what do you mean stacking it with blood pressure sups? i take an ACE inhibitor cause my blood pressure is high i had blood work doctors dont know why. Is that what u meant by blood pressure sups?

No i meant Hawthorne Berry Extract,etc. More of a vitamin i would say. If your BP is already high you should lay off the M1T. It'll get so high you'll start gettin bad headaches and possibly nosebleeds.
    Last edited by YounG_SluG11; 01-10-2005 at 12:21 AM.

wired-up is offline Member
    1-test (not M1T) and Finigenx. i gained 10lbs in one month, and kept all of it. that was 6 months ago. plus, they're not poison like M1T is (it kills your liver).

Thread Information