kingpin8399 is offline New Member

Im fat and i need some help....

whats up,

couple years ago i started a diet, did cardio, lifted weights, ate right, and i used hydroxycut w/ ephedra in it, and it went great, i lost almost 20 pounds and i was feeling great......then i went to the dr. and he said the hydroxycut was messing up my kidneys or something, so i ended up quitting the hydroxycut, then which led me to end up quitting exercising and i gained all the weight back...........ANYWAYS.....im motivated and i want to start back again, a supplement really helps motivate me, so i came here to ask you guys could you recommend a fat burner that is good, not banned, healthy, and wont make me sick! im itchin to get this weight off!!!

thanks!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Diet and morning cardio is a pretty good stack for losing fat

KODE is offline Junior Member

clen

do some research on clenbuterol . there a post in the educational threads section.

KODE is offline Junior Member

clen

do some research on clenbuterol . there a post in the educational threads section.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin8399
    whats up,

couple years ago i started a diet, did cardio, lifted weights, ate right, and i used hydroxycut w/ ephedra in it, and it went great, i lost almost 20 pounds and i was feeling great......then i went to the dr. and he said the hydroxycut was messing up my kidneys or something, so i ended up quitting the hydroxycut, then which led me to end up quitting exercising and i gained all the weight back...........ANYWAYS.....im motivated and i want to start back again, a supplement really helps motivate me, so i came here to ask you guys could you recommend a fat burner that is good, not banned, healthy, and wont make me sick! im itchin to get this weight off!!!

thanks!!
    All you need is the dedication and the will to want to lose the weight. Have a read of this UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet... It should give you all the info you need to set yourself up with a good diet. The other key to this is cardio. You need to be doing 45 mins a day of cardio at about 65% of your Target Heart Rate, you need to be doing this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Use either a treadmill and walk (which is what I do) or a stationary bike. With that combination plus working out with weights you should be loseing heaps in no time. Good luck.

wired-up is offline Member
    diet and cardio are the key. there's no 'magic' fat burner besides the 2 i just listed. i don't like clen cause it kills your heart cells. if you've got any kind of heart problems in your family, steer clear of clen.

Thread Information