Thread: m1t?

koloheboi is offline New Member

Question m1t?

i just started my cycle of m1t. im taking 10g a day for the first week. then 20g a day for next 2 weeks. then back to 10g for the last week. besides that im also taking milk thistle. what else can i or should i take with the m1t.

Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member
    Hey, thier are a few other supplements you could add to your cycle just to be on the safe side. I thank you realy dont know what to expect from an m1t cycle until you do your 1st cycle (gyno is always possible). I feel that if one decided to even do m1t cycles they should have quite a few ancillaries on hand just to be on the safe side. Hawthorn berry extract wouldnt be a bda idea to use, for keeping blood pressure in check. Saw palmeto would also be good just in case you start to experience hair loss. Some have reported to experience flu like symptoms, including me myself, but i used zinc at 120 mgs daily for a few days and it did well for combating the m1t flu. You could also have some vitame b6 on hand just incase gyno occurs as well. by the way, how far into your cycleare you and how long do you plan to stay on?

yooo is offline Associate Member
    check out NSA's M1t FAQ Thread...

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    take 4ad, it will help with lethargy.... might want to re-think that 20mg's. what is your height, weight age?

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by koloheboi
    i just started my cycle of m1t. im taking 10g a day for the first week. then 20g a day for next 2 weeks. then back to 10g for the last week. besides that im also taking milk thistle. what else can i or should i take with the m1t.
    What is your reasoning behind upping the dose of M1T for weeks 2 and 3? I would recommend using a continuous dose through the whole cycle. And if this is your first cycle, I would definitely stay at 10mgs, unless you weigh over 200. Let us know your stats....

koloheboi is offline New Member
    im 5 11 208lbs the only reason for upping the dose to 20mg is cause a friend said it was how he was told to take it. i dont know thats why im in here to find out, what would be the best for me.

Thread Information