1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Been very tired lately

For about 1-2 months I've been extremely tired almost all the time and I don't know why, nothing has changed as far as diet goes and I'm on cycle but that hasn't changed either.

I get 6-8 hours of sleep every night and usualy 10 hours on weekends. I eat every 2 hours... I don't know whats up with me, maybe its just the season or added stress but I'd think that would cause me to lose sleep if anything not nap more.

Is there anything that does not contain caffeine that can help me out with alertness during the day? caffeine is one of the causes of migraines for me and I have to stay away from it unfortunetly.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm...that really sux bro. Have you ever tried b12? If not I'd give it a shot. Hope you get better bro.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Hmmm...that really sux bro. Have you ever tried b12? If not I'd give it a shot. Hope you get better bro.

lol give it a shot , no pun intended huh?

Been thinking of trying B12, whats it cost from a pharmacy in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    lol give it a shot , no pun intended huh?
    Lol, I didn't see that till you pointed that out.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Been thinking of trying B12, whats it cost from a pharmacy in Canada?
    If you want, shoot me a pm. I know where you can get 250ml for $12.

Its legal as far as I know in Canada, is pharmacuticle grade much more?

Does ephedrine work as a stimulant at all? The legal kind I mean
    Last edited by 1-Cent; 12-12-2004 at 08:46 PM.

Yeah ephedrine is a beta-2 antagonist, which gives you that stimulant effect. It acts like caffiene, except stronger. I'm not sure, but it might give you migraines like caffiene. Also, b12 will more than likely be more expensive from a pharmacy.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    just try red bull ( I am sure there isnt lot of caffeine or non) ginsinq very good,
    I remeber when I was clen I felt so tired! are taking it?

or even caffiene free xenadrene or good old ephereine hcl

Nope not taking Clen , I'm using Test, Tren and Dbol (4 on, 6 off, till end).

Thing I don't want is to lose mass, will ephedrine hinder my bulker at all?

DirtyJerzy is offline New Member
    Try a good multi vit, it works for me

no epherine will not hinder it will keep fat off as well. it is very nice becuase it give see energy too workout! and muscle loss is minimal its not like t-3 you know. just increase your protein and carbs if you want. good luck!

Bruno247 is offline New Member
    My experience is that stimulants like caffeine & ephedrine don't give you energy, they just "borrow" it from some reserve inside you -- and from the sound of it it's the "deep inside" energy that you're losing. So I'd avoid them. [Used to take ephedrine for asthma as a kid & it kept you alive but drained you too].
    B12 is great. It seems to give your energy-creating machinery a kickstart, so you're not borrowing, you're earning. In your situation I'd try a month of injecting it (intramuscular, thigh or whatever) - 1000 micrograms daily. Be careful about when you inject: afternoons are a bad idea because you may get a sudden surge of energy 10 hours after the jab, strong enough to wake you up! If it hasn't helped after a month, give it up.
    Slow-dissolving under-the-tongue B12 tablets are also a good idea, because the vitamin gets absorbed directly through the skin there... but it has to be the same high dose, not less than 500mcg, and the effect is less pronounced. I sent a friend with AIDS some of the B12 tablets and his energy changed so much, his friends were asking him what was the matter with him, was he drinking a lot of coffee or what!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno247
    My experience is that stimulants like caffeine & ephedrine don't give you energy, they just "borrow" it from some reserve inside you -- and from the sound of it it's the "deep inside" energy that you're losing. So I'd avoid them. [Used to take ephedrine for asthma as a kid & it kept you alive but drained you too].
    B12 is great. It seems to give your energy-creating machinery a kickstart, so you're not borrowing, you're earning. In your situation I'd try a month of injecting it (intramuscular, thigh or whatever) - 1000 micrograms daily. Be careful about when you inject: afternoons are a bad idea because you may get a sudden surge of energy 10 hours after the jab, strong enough to wake you up! If it hasn't helped after a month, give it up.
    Slow-dissolving under-the-tongue B12 tablets are also a good idea, because the vitamin gets absorbed directly through the skin there... but it has to be the same high dose, not less than 500mcg, and the effect is less pronounced. I sent a friend with AIDS some of the B12 tablets and his energy changed so much, his friends were asking him what was the matter with him, was he drinking a lot of coffee or what!
    sorry what?? ephedra increases your heart rrate therefor increase your metabolisma nd therefor bang you ahve more energy! and takes teh drawsyness away!

Whats a good dose to take right before working out? Thats the only part of the day I'm concerned about lol. I tried a low dose of 16mg (2x 8mg pills) and got nothing that I could tell

500 to 1000mcgs of the injectable b12. If your takeing it sublingualy(sp) then you'll need 5000mcg.

I'm talking about the effedrine, but thanks I needed that B12 info too lol

25mg of ephedrine should work for ya.

Tried 25mg, found it gave me energy but I became very dizzy and light headed during my workout, don't think I"ll be using it again

jgg1221 is offline Member
    ephedra tends to effect the breathing (for some people) which can often lead to nasty side effects when doing things that require you to get more oxygen into your body faster... which if you breathing is off you could easily become light headed

you might be suffering of seasonally aided depression. some people think this is just a "myth" or a joke of some sort but it does actually effect people a lot. considering that your living in the northern region you'd be more proned to it. The problem arises from a lack of sunlight exposure to the body.... this is why societies across many northern (and far, far southern) areas have higher suicide rates than others (hence; "cabin fever")... during the winter, the further north you go, the less sun exposure you get. there are lights that you can buy which can supplement natural sunlight... which will help boost your sense of well being, thus boosting your energy as well.
    It may have some potential to help. Maybe something to consider....

good luck

you are very sensitive to drugs like ephedra. try ginsinq and b-12 it can help. not sure about dosages

gripex is offline Junior Member
    I get anxiety and some depression, I tan ALOT. it helps so much its unreal!
    My anxiety is almost non existant after two tans in a row. usually tan twice a week some times more.

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    ephedra tends to effect the breathing (for some people) which can often lead to nasty side effects when doing things that require you to get more oxygen into your body faster... which if you breathing is off you could easily become light headed

you might be suffering of seasonally aided depression. some people think this is just a "myth" or a joke of some sort but it does actually effect people a lot. considering that your living in the northern region you'd be more proned to it. The problem arises from a lack of sunlight exposure to the body.... this is why societies across many northern (and far, far southern) areas have higher suicide rates than others (hence; "cabin fever")... during the winter, the further north you go, the less sun exposure you get. there are lights that you can buy which can supplement natural sunlight... which will help boost your sense of well being, thus boosting your energy as well.
    It may have some potential to help. Maybe something to consider....

good luck

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    Thats what I'm experiencing right now, increased tiredness no matter how much sleep I get. I think it might be seasonal depression like you guys said. Anything I have taken to boost my energy only brings me down even more. 1cent where do you live?

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    i dont know if you can find this in canada but here in south africa we have a product called neurobian(not made in SA im sure its imported) which you can get from the doctor or a pharmacy. Its highly concentrated vitamin Bs with a high amount of b12. If you can get these and shoot them twice a week i guarantee you ll be running around in your room thinking your on speed.check in your pharmacy these are 3 ml ampules

Thread Information