Thread: Test Boosters

Njectable is offline Member

Test Boosters

Was wondering who has used them and if their worth going on, also if you have used them and liked the results what company do you recommend?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    Was wondering who has used them and if their worth going on, also if you have used them and liked the results what company do you recommend?
    optimum nutrition tribulus , worked , but i had to take 4 caps to 6 sometimes to get the right effect .............. also vitrix by nutrex is very good ........... but if i were u since its soo easy to get Clomid , from thsoe research sites , also available at your AR Research Labs , just click the above advertisement in the right corner of your screen ...........

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    vitrex is good, i also used tribex tribulus as well.. they are both about 40 bucks.. to be honest i was satisfied using 4grams a day of a plain tribulus by natures best. cost 15 bucks for 2 bottles...

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    vitrex is good, i also used tribex tribulus as well.. they are both about 40 bucks.. to be honest i was satisfied using 4grams a day of a plain tribulus by natures best. cost 15 bucks for 2 bottles...
    if u can get good quality tribulus , which is atleast standardized to 40-60% frustanols ............ it will work ......... but 3-6 grams ED is what gets the right chemistry goin !

thanks alot for replying, i'll look around for some decent tribulus

is their any place u can just get it in the form of a powder in bulk? .. i seen **** on ebay like a 1lb bag of tribulus but who knows when u buy **** off there what your getting with no disigner name on it.. just don't like the fact that with the capsules most are 500mg so i wanted to go for 4grams a day i'd be consuming 8 capsules and going through like 3 bottles every month ...

tribex aint bad, little to pricey for me though.

zOaib is offline VET
    is their any place u can just get it in the form of a powder in bulk? .. i seen **** on ebay like a 1lb bag of tribulus but who knows when u buy **** off there what your getting with no disigner name on it.. just don't like the fact that with the capsules most are 500mg so i wanted to go for 4grams a day i'd be consuming 8 capsules and going through like 3 bottles every month ...
    here is a product i still use and these r the only guys that make a 1000mg tablet

http://www.herbalremedies.com/herbal...bgol60cap.html

and its very good quality aswell ............ !

swoll4589 is offline Member
    i know about using clomid for pct. But will it also increase sex drive and strength if ran alone.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    here is a product i still use and these r the only guys that make a 1000mg tablet

http://www.herbalremedies.com/herbal...bgol60cap.html

and its very good quality aswell ............ !
    thanks alot .. how many pills u take a day?

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    i saw a slight increase in sex drive when i ran it alone.

Bump

zOaib is offline VET
    i would take 3-4 ........ and it would do the job , also if u buy three 30 tab bottles together they only cost 33 bucks , plus they r 1000mg tabs ....... but yeah 3-4 was good for me , although your body weight does effect the potency of the effect i weigh 178lbs so figure out how u react with 3-4 tabs each day !

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    i know about using clomid for pct. But will it also increase sex drive and strength if ran alone.
    clomid increases , natural testosterone , sex drive and your sperm count , i know cause i love this stuff !

**** bro, If that's you in your avatar you look bigger than 178, how tall are you? lookin solid then.

tony_1985 is offline New Member
    clomid increases , natural testosterone , sex drive and your sperm count , i know cause i love this stuff !

haha, clomid is the total best natural test. booster out there.

i would take 3-4 ........ and it would do the job , also if u buy three 30 tab bottles together they only cost 33 bucks , plus they r 1000mg tabs ....... but yeah 3-4 was good for me , although your body weight does effect the potency of the effect i weigh 178lbs so figure out how u react with 3-4 tabs each day !
    thanks alot thats a pretty good price if its good quality as you said, i'm likely gonna try it out thanks alot for all your help, as for clomid i can get clomid dirt cheap, thing that bothers me about clomid is i heard that clomid can worsen tumors, i don't have any tumors that i'm aware of but it worries me that if it can worsen present tumors you may have if it can also increase the risk of getting a tumor, and thats one thing i never wanna get as i'm sure no one does. Not really sure if thats true or not or if thats just more BS that the media has come out with, but either way thats why i basically just use clomid for pct when i have too and nothing else, but nowadays i guess anything can cause tumors, even cellphones so either way were ****ed i guess, so i'm not sure why i worry about such a thing, just one of those people that are always worried there's something wrong with me, lol probably get a cat scan every month if i could, maybe just because so many people in my area and around the world are dying from tumors, and cancer and everything else nowadays, just kinda depressing really, sure steroids don't help your health a whole lot but hey gotta get big somehow right, my's well live life while you can, but thanks for the help with the test boosters, kinda got off track there lol

singern is offline Banned
    Zoaib
    Can you tell me more about the effect you get, which Clomid product you use, and do you use it freely on its own, or only as PCT
    Thanks

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Zoaib
    Can you tell me more about the effect you get, which Clomid product you use, and do you use it freely on its own, or only as PCT
    Thanks
    hey man ! i bought like 700 tabs of clomid from a mexican pharmacy and i still got 400 + from that , i used it for PCT at first only and then i tried it on its own ............. and it increased my sperm count ten folds ( your load gets more volume ) seriously and also i felt more upbeat due to a regularity in test levels in my body ................ and my workouts are ever greater with it ........ the best way i do it is take clomid 2 weeks and then one week off ......... also if u r looking for the best liquid one , CHECK YOUR PMs !

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by the hulkster
    **** bro, If that's you in your avatar you look bigger than 178, how tall are you? lookin solid then.
    yeah its me in my avatar , i am 5'9" and i think the way i squished that pic in my avatar makes it look like i am bigger than 178 ............ cause if u saw the whole pic ull know ................... also i was just comming off from my m1t and winny cycle .................. will be posting more pics on the pic forums before and after ones ................... i used to be like 215lbs of pure fat , been workign out for almost 5+ yrs now ................. paid off definately !

id probably omit the clomid myself and use tribulus instead. but thats my opinion. tribulus is the active ingredient in andro. so basically its gonna put the size on you without the bloat, but of course you would definatelly have to take an ample amount to get the effects you are probably looking for. good luck bro.

singern is offline Banned
    hey man ! i bought like 700 tabs of clomid from a mexican pharmacy and i still got 400 + from that , i used it for PCT at first only and then i tried it on its own ............. and it increased my sperm count ten folds ( your load gets more volume ) seriously and also i felt more upbeat due to a regularity in test levels in my body ................ and my workouts are ever greater with it ........ the best way i do it is take clomid 2 weeks and then one week off ......... also if u r looking for the best liquid one , CHECK YOUR PMs !
    Thanks for the PM. you can disregard the reply I sent you, as you just answered my questions in this post.
    Thanks again

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    id probably omit the clomid myself and use tribulus instead. but thats my opinion. tribulus is the active ingredient in andro. so basically its gonna put the size on you without the bloat, but of course you would definatelly have to take an ample amount to get the effects you are probably looking for. good luck bro.
    u r looking at atleast 8-10 grams split by 4 - 5 grams twice ED ............ and u r right about trib it will put lean mass on u but u need to take heaps of it , where as u can get a real good effect from clomid which will boost your test high enough for u to gain weight .......... i gianes 4lbs muscle over the period of a month at the same time keeping gains form my last cycle with being on clomid .................. thats my experience !

impackt22 is offline Associate Member

so how much clomid did you take a day for those 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by impackt22
    i'm interested in this too, mow much did you take, and is their any truth between clomid and the growth of tumors?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by impackt22
    i took 200 mg the first day , and then 100 for the rest of the week and then 50 mg for the last week !

zOaib is offline VET
    i'm interested in this too, mow much did you take, and is their any truth between clomid and the growth of tumors?
    moto the only thing i have read about clomids side effects is , it will make your feel depressed with excessive use , i never got that from it , although i got a lot fo acne , but i guess my body got used to it so i dont get it anymore , also with excessive use u will blury liquid vision , usually when u would wake up from your sleep , and i did experience that , it made everythign look wavy , but it only last for like 5-10 seconds , atleast for me ........... other than that there are no proven side effects from using clomid ......................... i know a guy at the gym who has been taking it for a year straight , since he is prescribed that ............. due to infertility problems or something ............. and he tells me he feels like he is in his teens with this stuff !

ya i have never noticed any sides from clomid when i was on it for pct, i might just try clomid instead of tribulus cuz i can get Anfarm clomid dirt cheap, practically free.

zOaib is offline VET
    BUMP for any updates , please post here your experience with either trib or clomid .................... thx specially moto let me know how those 1000mgs worked for u ??

BUMP for any updates , please post here your experience with either trib or clomid .................... thx specially moto let me know how those 1000mgs worked for u ??
    alright man i'll let u know once i get them

Thread Information