Josey Wales is offline Associate Member

Equal Doses between 4OHT Trans & 4HT Cyp?

If you were using 400mg/day (or 2.8g/wk) of 4OHT transderm, how much 4HT cyp would you have to pin a week to get an equivalent dose? If the absorption rate is 30% and 100% for transderm and cyp, respectively, I assume you would need ~840mg/wk (i.e. 30% of 2.8g) of cyp to equal the same weekly dose of transderm. True? Maybe the equivalent cyp dose is lower given its long half-life?

Reason the question comes up is that DS (whose stuff, I've found, is generally awesome) now has a 4HT cyp at 100mg per ml. Sounds interesting, but wondering if the transfer from trans to cyp is worth the trip. Thoughts anyone?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Your math is correct

I dont know thats a lot of pinning but if you already have the trans then id say stick to that and use the cyps for another cycle.

I would still stock up on the 4ohtcyp though because it will never be found again.

When I did 4ad cyp it was 7ccs ew plus 4 ccs 1 test cyp and it was tedious but not too bad so if your comfy with pinning then go for it.

GoPower is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Your math is correct
    When I did 4ad cyp it was 7ccs ew plus 4 ccs 1 test cyp and it was tedious but not too bad so if your comfy with pinning then go for it.
    What was the concentration of the 1-T cyp you were using? And, was the injection site painful?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    200mg/ml not painfull at all a little stiff the first few injects but no pain!!!

I mixed it with the 4ad cyp though to try and avoid any pain.

Thread Information