sgn
    sgn is offline New Member

m1t + 4ad cycle question

I'm setting up for an m1t and 4ad cycle like nsa's thread. I've got all the proper PCT stuff. Now I know that m1t does not aromatize to estrogen, but I know that 4ad when converted to test by the liver can aromatize. My question is would it be worthwhile to throw some androstendione (6-oxo) in powder form into my transdermal carrier to help prevent aromatization? Is it necessary or am I going overboard? I've tried searching and I couldn't find info on that anywhere.

AG5678 is offline Member
    just wondering what are your stats? Have you ever used?

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    if you have the right pct stuff(nolva/clomid) then u would not need to use 6oxo

sgn
    I thought I put all my stats in the post, whoops. I'm 22 years old, 6'2" 207lbs and around 15% bf. I have everything for pct (nolva and clomid). My thinking is including 6-oxo during cycle would help me gain more lean mass with a clean diet and help prevent bloat from estrogen. Is there any harm in using during cycle? If it won't help me with gaining mass I'll probably leave it out.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    It wont cause any harm to use it during your cycle. But something like liquidex would be better and cheaper IMO. Also running nolva 10mg ed should also help with the bloat.

AG5678 is offline Member
    SGN would this be your first cycle? i think you left that out also.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    if you already have it then use it it works to prevent excess estro/bloat. adds slight hardness also

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    i am also using 10mg ed of nolva during cycle and like everyone is saying it is helping with the bloat. plus the nolva is flavored so it tastes like candy!.......bulldawg, you runnin any ph cycle right now?

sgn
    It's my first cycle and I've been lifting for two years. I'll be starting a daily journal on this site to track my progress when I get started. Right now I'm gettin my diet in order to make sure I get the most out of this cycle as possible. I haven't bought the 6-oxo powder so I think I'll just leave it out of this cycle and use everything just as the FAQ says. I'll keep you guys posted in the cycle results forum when I start.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uttyler dude
    i am also using 10mg ed of nolva during cycle and like everyone is saying it is helping with the bloat. plus the nolva is flavored so it tastes like candy!.......bulldawg, you runnin any ph cycle right now?
    Nope, I may run one this summer. If I do I'll be running m4ohn,4-ad, and clen . But for now I'm clean.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgn
    It's my first cycle and I've been lifting for two years. I'll be starting a daily journal on this site to track my progress when I get started. Right now I'm gettin my diet in order to make sure I get the most out of this cycle as possible. I haven't bought the 6-oxo powder so I think I'll just leave it out of this cycle and use everything just as the FAQ says. I'll keep you guys posted in the cycle results forum when I start.
    Some Bros might disagree cause this is the supplement forum im not sure. If I were you I wouldn’t run any of it. First I would get my diet in check like you said then I would stay consistent on it for 5 months then I would hit the juice. I wouldn't do the m1t..... I would do a deca /dbol /test cycle. Reason you will get good quality gains with that and believe me a lot more then what you have listed. You have any ?’s feel free to PM me.

Thread Information