Snurtle1122 is offline Junior Member

Question for NSA...

you seem to know what your talking about when it comes to the m1t/4ad cycle and was just curious..the first 5 weeks im going to to be taking 4ad/m17 and hawnthorn berry extract...next 5 weeks pcy..nolva...clomid...milk thistle. i also take creatine ethel ester...glucosamine and vitmin e and c..how do i stretch this out over the entire day?..just try and space everything out evenly?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Snurtle1122
    you seem to know what your talking about when it comes to the m1t/4ad cycle and was just curious..the first 5 weeks im going to to be taking 4ad/m17 and hawnthorn berry extract...next 5 weeks pcy..nolva...clomid...milk thistle. i also take creatine ethel ester...glucosamine and vitmin e and c..how do i stretch this out over the entire day?..just try and space everything out evenly?
    here is his infamous thread about M1T FAQ read it and be enlightened !

M1t FAQ

ive read it..i no when to take the m1t..4ad and how much ..im asking about my other supplements..should i also spread them out throughout the day

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    take them anytime it doesnt matter

so i can take the glucosamine..vitamins...creatine all at the same time??thats not hard on my liver ?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    nope youll be fine its more stress than not taking them but nothing bad will happen.

ok well im just gonna evenly space everything out...thanks

Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member
    I would try to just evenly space your supps out, through each day of your cycle. Aas for the vitamins i like to take mine 1st thing in the morning then the other half rite before bed time. Same thing with the hawthorne berry extract and milk thistle, i was really hopin it was possible to take the whole amount at one time instead of through out the day, but im not sure the body can even utilize so many mg's in a single serving, but hey, dont take my advice,, im just a newbee

Thread Information